Epilogue

I walked to Cersei's "room" with rage swelling in my heart. I haven't seen her in three months. I tried to ignore her existence, i tried to play her off as a mere dream. But i knew what she was. I knew what she did. Deep down i also knew that she barely regretted it. I opened the door slowly as it creaked with a loud vigor.

There she sat. Hair long now but it wasn't as long as it used to be. Her radiant eyes sparkling in the sun. She looked beautiful. But every monster can posess different forms.

"Good evening," i said.

"...Hello," Cersei said. Not even glancing my way. I walked with slow steps up to her beautiful form, reading. She set the book down and looked up at me with an emotionless stare. I didn't mind it. It was Cersei trying to not show the emotion desperately trying to spill out of herself.

"Why are you here ?," Cersei quesotioned.

"I came to check on you."

She snorted.

"To check on me ? If checking on me means yelling and nearly choking me to death then believe me, Jaime already saw to that."

She wasn't lying. After interrogating the guards i finally got the full story. Apparently, Jaime went to see Cersei to get answers. However, the guards started to hear weird noises and when they entered, they saw Jaime choking Cersei who clawed at his arms.

Lots of people saw her. Lots of them tried to kill her. If it wasn't for those guards she would be dead by now. Although, i think that's what she wants.

"Nevertheless, despite what you did...i still care for you," i said. "I...i still have feelings for you."

For a while Cersei stared at me blankly. As if having a debate with herself. I knew this was a mistake. I turned around and put my hand on the knob.

"Wait," she whispered.

I withdrew my hand and turned back around to see tears in her eyes. She stood up revealing her swollen belly. I looked at it with a fond smile. I know the baby isn't mine but i know that someday that baby will be something. Hopefully bigger than i am.

Cersei walked up to me with her hands clapsed in front of her belly. Protectively it seemed. Once she was mere centimeters from me, she began to speak once more. Although therw was more passion, and meaning that was present.

"(Y/N)...Do you truly mean that statement ?"

"Every word"

"...i want to ask something of you," she proclaimed.

"Go on."

"..Jaime disowned me and his future child. I know he won't take care of them. Nevertheless, i have to find someone else...someone who i truly held in my heart. That someone is you...and i know there isn't a better man to raise my child then you. So please...not as Cersei Lannister but as a mother. I beg of you. To please t-"

I cut her off by slowly wrapping my arms around her. She flinched on instinct but once she realized that this was an embrace she slowly accepted the hug.

"Of course i will," i responded "Of course."

I gave a tearful smile as she gave that same smile back. Tears welling in her green orbs. Slowly, i leaned in and embraced my lops with hers. It was a slow and passionate kiss. It was sweet and full of meaning. Although i would never forgive Cersei for killing all those people...a piece of my heart was with her.

______________________________________

I would visit Cersei once a month but those quickly turned into a daily visit. It was a controversial subject around Asgard as the destruction was still fresh on their minds. Rumors spread like wildfire. Was i raping her ? Was i the real mastermind of the attack ? Was i trying to free Cersei ? All those theories came to rest as soon as i told them that i was just checking on the baby. Nothing more.
______________________________________