Mistake

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

"Let's play"

She said with a grin at him, unbuckling her seatbelt and then playfully crawling between the two front seats rather than using the doors. She settled in the backseat in an alluring pose and crooked her finger at Tai as she peered back at him.

The click of Tai's seatbelt heralded him following Candy, moving to straddle her thighs. Candy rested her hands on Tai's hips, tilting her head up when he took her face between his own hands. Tai darted down and claimed her mouth, making Candy moan and part her lips obediently for Tai's tongue. She leaned back against the seat, sliding her arms around Tai's waist and giving up control, groaning when Tai rested his hands against Candy's sides and started removing her bikini top, running his fingers over her soft skin.

"Tai"

His tongue hungrily mapped out Candy's mouth, hands gliding over her chest and stomach. Tai pinched one of her nipples and she arched up with a gasp. He broke the kiss and began pulling his shirt up. Candy leaned back against the seat again, tilting her head back and closing her eyes as Tai began kissing down her neck. She opened her eyes and tilted her head down to watch when Tai dropped down to her chest. Tai's tongue slid over one of her nipples before he pulled it into his mouth and sucked, his other hand rolling and pinching the other. Candy groaned, resting her hands on his shoulders and watching Tai slide off the edge of the seat to kneel on the floorboard.

Tai's lips trailed down her stomach to the edge of her waistline. Tai glanced up briefly with wicked brown eyes, holding Candy's gaze while his hands deftly undid the fastenings ties of the bikini underwear. Candy smiled and slowly raised her hips so the underwear could come off, watching Tai's eyes darken as that calculated move thrusted close to his face. She was left naked, shivering at the cool air against her overheated body.

A cry left her as Tai ran his tongue over her clit. She looked down, watching as Tai continued to run his tongue in patterns over her, his own eyes closed and his attention solely on his task. Candy whimpered softly, urging Tai further. Tai took pity on her and opened his mouth, amd sucked on her clit hard. Candy grasped his shoulders, tossing her head back and closing her eyes, groaning in pleasure. Tai's hands resting lightly over Candy's thighs.

"Oh, gods, Tai. That feels so good."

Tai hummed throatily, making Candy twitch, her fingers gripping handfuls of Tai's hair. She began panting, whining as Tai sucked harder and licked faster. Candy's muscles were beginning to tremble, her legs shaking beneath Tai's petting fingers, and the pressure building in her abdomen almost unbearable. Then Tai wiggled his tongue and Candy came with a scream.

She came down from the high to Tai kneeling on the edge of the seat, nuzzling and kissing the side of her head. Candy smiled tiredly, turning her head and meeting Tai for some heated making out. For the next couple of minutes they kissed heavily, before Tai began running his hands over Candy again, breaking the kiss and smiling. Candy smiled back, watching as Tai began to undress. While he pulled his shirt up over his head, Candy dropped her hands to his waist and worked off his pants. Soon Tai was just as nude as she.

They went back to kissing, Candy slowly laying down and Tai going with her, laying down on top of her. Candy slowly spreading her legs, This was certainly wasn't Tai's first time doing it in the car.

Tai opened the shoebox and fished out the lube without looking, letting him break the kiss to sit up so he could open the tube. Once his other fingers were slick, he begins to push his fingers into her. Candy closed her eyes, relishing the smooth slide, kissing the pads of Tai's fingers. She moaned as Tai pushed the third finger in, scissoring them.

Tai playfully thrusted them harder inside causing her to gasp. Candy looked at Tai with her eyes still sober reaching up she pull his head down, hungrily claiming his mouth. Tai gave her control before withdrawing his fingers and climbing more over her, deepening the kiss and nudging Candy's thighs further apart. Tai put his hand back inside the shoebox and frown

'Oh crap i ran out of condoms'

He thought as he looked to Candy who was begging to be fucked. He simply smirk.

'But then again I will probably never get a chance like this'

He thought.

Candy mapped out Tai's mouth thoroughly, one hand gripping a handful of his hair and the other hand clutching his back, moaning as Tai entered her. She arched up against him, tugging him closer to her. Tai slid his hands up from Candy's thighs to beneath his shoulders, beginning to thrust. The kiss became rapidly more heated as Tai moved his hips sinuously, building a steady rhythm.

"Gods...yes..."

Candy whimpered.

Tai dropped his mouth down to Candy's neck, sucking lightly. He increased the pace of his thrusts and Candy dug her fingers into his back, throwing her head back against the seat and crying out. Tai moaned against her throat, lifting his head and raising up more on his arms to add more strength.

She digging her teeth softly into Tai's shoulder. The car was rocking with Tai's movements, the windows fogging with the rising heat. While Tai's team mates stand outside to watch. Candy ran her other hand down Tai's sweaty back, gasping for air. Tai groaned, slamming into her, his rhythm becoming harsh and broken. That was all she needed on top of Tai's constant movements, coming again with a howl. Tai grunted and thrust one last time before crying out his own orgasm. Candy shivered at the heat, relaxing, Tai laying down slowly on her, the both of them trembling and panting as the sweat cooled and their racing hearts slowed.

Tai lifted his head after a moment to look at Candy but she was passed out.

A/N Rate and Comment