You Don't Know Me

Warning Lemon!! Enjoy!

Candy closed her eyes and shakes her head.

"The type of guys like you are uncapable of change besides you don't know me, like really know me"

"That's not true, when you were blind Candy you letted me in"

"I didn't know it was you"

"You let your walls come down and I got to finally got to see the real you, your likes and dislikes it really amazed me and to be honest I fell in love with you but then something inside me broke that made me break my promise to you. You said you love me and that made me feel so warm inside"

Candy looked at him with a glare.

"I couldn't see, I fell in love with the idea of you, the fake persona that you made"

"No it was me actually me that's who i am, how really i am"

"Yeah right. Your a player to all the girls and in my eyes that's all you will ever be a lowlife, a school's player"

"Then prove me wrong"

He said sternly. Candy raised an eyebrow.

"And how do you propose I do that?"

"Lets make love"

He said standing up.

"What?"

She asked as she got up from the tub. Tai handed her a towel as she dried herself and wrapped herself with the towel.

"Prove me wrong that you don't have feelings for me"

Tai said seriously. Candy walked out of the bathroom.

"You are out of your mind"

She said walking away from him. Tai walked up behind her and pulled her arm back towards him causing her to turn around to face him. Tai pressed her up against his chest. Candy's glare soon faded as she stared into Tai's eyes. Tai looked at her with hooded eyes and leaned down to capture her lips into a loving and gentle kiss. He slowly pulled away opening his eyes to stare at Candy as she slowly open her eyes.

"Just one time"

She said lowly as she leaned up and captured Tai's lips with her own. Tai wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close, Candy wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss deepen. Tai unwrapped the towel from her body letting it fall to the ground. Tai took a step forward making Candy take a step back until they reached the bed. Tai gently pushed Candy down on the bed, she stared up and looked at Tai as she got to the middle of the bed. Tai smiled as he removed his shirt, pants and boxers until he was fully naked with Candy. Tai settle into the bed straddling into Candy's legs pulling her legs further apart. Tai leaned down and gave her a kiss before trailing down to her neck and to her breast.

"Ooooohhhhh Tai"

She said with a moan as Tai pinched her nipples and began to suck on one of them and gave the other the same treatment. Tai sat up a little and placed three fingers close to her mouth. Candy was panting looking at him with confusion.

"What?"

"Suck, I didn't expect to have sex"

Candy raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Really? You weren't prepared?"

Tai playfully glared at her.

"Or would you rather I go in dry?"

He asked. Candy rolled her eyes and grabbed his fingers and opened her mouth and began to suck on his fingers. Tai playfulyy began thrusting his fingers in and out of her mouth. Candy then pulled them away once she thought it was wet enough. Tai brought his fingers down to her entrance and began to prepare her for the main events. Once she was fully stretched Tai spit on his hand and stroke his erect cock getting it moist until a thought hit him. Candy notice his hesitation.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't bring any condoms"

"Oh"

Tai and Candy stood in the same position thinking about what to do, until Tai came up with an idea.

"I know, I'll pull out before I climax"

"If your okay with it then okay"

Tai smirk as he placed the tip of his cock into Candy's entrance and then slowly and gently pushed all the way inside in one thrust.

"Ah ah ah ah it feels good Tai"

She moaned as Tai thrusted into her at a normal pace. Tai had his eyes on Candy loving the way her body responds everytime he thrust inside her body, the way she arch her back. Tai grabbed hold of her legs and lift them up over his shoulders allowing him to go deeper into Candy's body.

"Aaahhhh Tai!!"

She cried.

"So hot, so tight"

Tai groaned. Candy open her eyes to look into Tai's eyes. The love was flowing through their eyes and through their body. Tai leaned a bit down to capture her lips into a desperate loving kiss. Tai then pulled away as he felt his climax coming soon but he didn't want to finish without Candy. He then began thrusting faster and harder causing Candy to scream in pleasure as the bed bounce along with his thrust and the headboard slamming against the wall.

"I'm cumming"

Candy yelled. Tai nodded as he went faster until Candy screamed out his name causing her walls to tighten around his cock. Tai thrust a couple of times before finally pulling out screaming Candy's name as he cream pied on her lower stomach. Tai closed his eyes as he groan and layed beside Candy panting and sweating from their love making. Once Tai got his breathe back, he did the unexpected, he pulled Candy into his arms cuddling with her. Candy caught her breathe as she leaned her head on his bare chest.

"I see no point on taking a bath"

Candy said causing Tai to chuckle. Tai stroke her hair smelling the sweet lavender scent.

"I love you Candy"

Tai said lowly. Candy froze not knowing exactly what to say.

"Don't worry I wasn't expecting you to say it back but I just wanted you to know how deeply I feel about you"

"Just give me some time"

"I will"

A/N Rate and Comment