You Don't Own Me

Enjoy!

Its been three months into Candy and Tai's new bound of relationship, she even came back to school but was also working part time, Tai would still tease her just for he could have his fun. Tai had officially stopped his horsing around and when the cheerleaders found out that Tai was no longer on the market they were planning to jump Candy but Tai made sure that no one touches her. Unfortunately, the news haven't spread to the soccer teams. Tai was getting ready for practice while Candy was sitting on the blechors bored out of her mind.

"How long is practice?"

She asked bored leaning her head on her hand. Tai smirked at her tone as he put on his shirt.

"Remember i know your secrets so unless you don't want anyone to know about it then i suggest you treat me with respect"

He teased

"Oh great"

She said sarcastically. Tai shook his head and gave her a kiss on the lips before running to the fields. Candy just wait until practice is over. During the practice, Tai called in a break time as he ran running towards Candy. His soccer team mates stopped and laughed.

"Oh no Tai has a girlfriend"

One teased.

"What happened Tai her parents forced you to be with her"

"Or did you get her pregnant"

One had joked. Candy sadly looked at the ground because she no longer had her parents and plus she had a miscarriage. Tai notice Candy's look and glares at them.

"She's officially my girlfriend. You guys jealous?"

He asked. The team mates just laugh.

"Awww games over for you man"

"Yeah who would want a girlfriend anyways if you could have all the ladies in the world"

Tai smirk as Candy fed him a brownie as his team mates just stares.

"At least my lady bring me goodies"

He said giving Candy a kiss on the lips causing her to smile. The team mates looks at each other and smiled sheepishly.

"On second thought maybe having a girlfriend isn't so bad"

Tai rolled his eyes and shook his head as he open his mouth for Candy could put another square brownie in his mouth. Tai looked to his team mates.

"Now apologize to my girlfriend or else we would be running 50 laps"

He warned since he was the captain of the soccer team. The team mates immediately apologize and asked Candy for a brownie but Tai took it away before Candy had a chance to give some away.

"Why not?"

"Because their mine"

"But I baked them"

"Yeah for me"

Candy rolled her eyes. After washing up, Tai was walking Candy to her job.

"Hey so my mom found out about our relationship"

"Mhmm"

"And she would like to meet you, tomorrow at dinner"

"What time?"

"Around 6"

"Hmmm, I might need someone to cover my shift. Alright then. Do I wear something formal?"

She asked. Tai smirked at her.

"You could wear that waitress outfit"

Candy giggled and shook her head.

"You are impossible"

She said as she pushed him away. Tai smiled as he grabbed her hand that was on his chest and pulled her closer so he could give her a kiss. After they pulled away Candy entered into the restaurant and Tai left back home.

*Next Day Family Dinner*

"So Candy, where are you from?"

Tai's mom asked. Everyone was gathered in the table. Tai, Kari and their parents.

"From California"

"How long have you and Tai been in a relationship?"

"For about 3 months now"

Tai's mom eyes open wide.

"Really? And I'm barely meeting you now?"

She asked looking to Tai. Tai smiled sheepishly to his mom and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well you see...."

Candy smirk seeing that it was rare to see Tai nervous, so she decided to give him a helping hand.

"Actually it was because Tai and I were beating around the bush and plus their was my work that did kind of got in the way"

She explained. Tai's mom smiled in understanding.

"And sweety, I hope you don't mind me asking but what were your parents names?"

She asked. Tai had told his mom about Candy's parents about their passing. Candy smiled at her.

"I don't mind talking about them. They were great parents. Their name was Margaret and Ben Rose."

"Sounds lovely"

"Thanks"

After dinner, Tai took Candy into his room for some privacy. Candy had a look around.

"I see now why you would want to spend your time at my apartment"

She said with a giggle as she and Tai went out to the balconey.

"Its cozy"

She said finally. Tai smiled at her.

"And how did you like my parents?"

Tai asked wrapping his arms around Candy's waist as she leaned forward on the edge.

"They're nice"

"Just nice"

"What else do you want me to say, I just met them one time. I need more time for I could get to know them"

Tai rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"Yeah and when you first met me you didn't want to get to know me"

"But was I wrong?"

She asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Tai simply chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. Just then Tai's mom knocked on the sliding door causing Tai and Candy to pull back and look at the mom as she open the sliding door.

"Sorry to interrupt your special moment but Candy would you like to stay the night?"

Candy looked to Tai and back to the mother and nodded with a smile.

"If its not too much trouble"

"Of course not. You could take Tai's bed"

She said with a smile as she closed the door. Candy grinned at Tai who playfully glared at her. When it was time to head to bed, Candy thought he had the lower bunk but it was the top.  She looked at the bed nervously, Kari smiled at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Never better"

She said as she climb up on the bed, but during the middle of the night Candy fell out of bed scarying Kari.

"Are you okay?"

"Um could we switch places?"

Kari giggled and nodded.

A/N Rate and Comment