Car Accident

Enjoy!

It was afterschool, Tai and Candy were on their way to the park because Candy has some news that she wanted to tell Tai but in private. Tai had no problem since he didn't mind hanging out with her.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

He asked with his arms up on the back of his head.

"You'll know once we get to the park"

"Is it something dirty?"

He asked with a smirk. Candy rolled her eyes.

"No"

"Can we make it dirty then?"

He said with a grin getting closer to Candy who walked a little ahead of him. Tai smirk and speed up beside her. Candy looked at him and smirk as she began to lightly jog away from Tai but Tai began his own jog. Candy laughed as she speed up running and Tai laugh as he chased after her. After a while of running Tai stopped to take a breather. Candy continued to run but backwards looking at Tai with a smile but Tai gasp as he saw a car coming.

"Candy get out of the way!!!"

He yelled. Candy frown and notice the car and quickly tried to run back to the curve but failed to see another car and it rammed her. Her head crashed into the glass window leaving her body sprayed on top of the car.

"Oh no!!"

He shouted as he ran towards Candy who was unconscious and glass in her eyes.

"Candy, Candy can you hear me?!"

He said as tears gather in his eyes. The people began to gather around the scene and some began to call the ambulance. It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive. They were asking Tai what happened and Tai tried his best to stay calm and explain what happened. The paramedics put Candy inside the ambulance.

"Sir would you like a ride to the hospital?"

"Yes please"

Tai said as he got in the passenger seat as they drove to the hospital. Once they arrived, they quickly took Candy into the emergency and took her to the operation room. The nurses gave Tai some papers to fill out for Candy but he didn't really know much about her health history but he tried his best to fill it up. Tai waited in the waiting room from any news, he called his parents and told them what happened to his friend and Yuuko and Susumu were on their way to support their son. The three were waiting while Kari went to get some coffee for Tai for to help calm his nerves. 3hours later the doctor came out.

"Candy Rose"

The doctor said and Tai immediately sprunged up.

"Is she going to be okay?"

He asked concern. The doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry son but I need to talk to her parents"

Yuuko and Susumu stood up beside Tai.

"We tried contacting her home phone but there's no answer."

"I see"

"Can you tell us?"

The doctor nodded. Tai's mom signaled Tai to sit down while they talk to the doctor. After a while of talking, Tai's parents return looking sad. Tai frown and looked to his parents.

"What's going on? What did they say?"

He asked desperately.

"Son you need to sit down"

"No please tell me. I can take it"

He said determinedly. Yuuko and Susumo looked at each other before letting out a sigh.

"Candy sustained a severe trauma to her head, they won't know how bad it is until she wakes up"

"How bad?"

"They're afraid she might have lost her eye sight"

"You mean there's a chance she won't be able to see?"

Yuuko nodded.

"Oh Tai, I am so sorry"

The mother said as she brought her son into a hug. Tai hold on to his mother as he let his tears out. He couldn't believe how this was happening. After a while Tai was able to finally calm down.

"Can I go see her?"

He asked. The parents nodded as they went to get a pass. Tai looked to his parents

"Is it okay if I go in alone?"

"Sure go right ahead honey"

The parents then left Tai alone as he stood in front of the room, he let out a sigh as he entered the room. He sadly looked to see Candy on the bed laying down, a few brusies and scratch mark from the car was on her face. The top of of her eyes were wrapped in a white bandage. Tai sat down in a chair nearby Candy and began to speak to her for to help her wake up.

"Candy, the doctors said that they're might be a chance you lost your eye sight and I'm thinking to myself no way, you are too stubborn to let something like that happen"

He looked at her tired face sadly.

"I know you're tired but you can still fight this. Come on babe, I want to see you laugh, i want to see your smile"

He said as he thought about her moments before the car hit her she was smiling as bright as the sun.

"I love you Candy and I should have told you before but you kept rejecting my friendship and I was too stubborn to admit I actually have feeling for you"

He said quietly. 30 minutes passed and the doctor came in, he was surprise to see the same guy from the waiting room.

"Excuse me sir, how are you related to the patient?"

"I'm her friend actually, I was there before the car hit her"

He said sadly. The doctor let out a sigh.

"You know the impact of the car caused some real damages"

"I know"

"Were those your parents who I was talking to earlier?"

Tai nodded.

"I didn't know who else to call"

"I see and you don't know about her parents?"

Tai shook his head. The doctor let out a sigh.

"I have some news. Are your parents still here?"

"No they left home. Why? what's wrong?"

He asked nervously.

A/N Rate and Comment