I Really Don't Care

Enjoy!

The next couple of days, Tai kept replaying over his head on what to say to Candy, because in all honesty he wants to start over with her, only if she gives him a chance. Tai was holding a single red rose with a smile on his face, his smiled brighten more as he saw Candy at her locker. He made his way behind her and tapped her on her shoulder. Candy spun around and was surprise to see Tai holding out a red rose to her. She looked at the rose and then back to Tai.

"Congrats I guess"

She said with a raised eyebrow before turning back around to get her things from the locker. Tai rolled his eyes as put his arms around her stopping her from making any movements but she brushed him off.

"What's a matter with you all of a sudden?"

She asked as she turned around to face him. Tai chuckled and handed her the rose again.

"This is for you actually"

"Are you trying to soften me up for you can fuck me?"

She said with a raised eye brow. Tai shook his head.

"No I just want to say sorry"

Candy frown.

"What's got into you?"

"Just accept the damn rose"

Tai said a little annoyed. Candy grabbed the rose roughly causing a few petals to fall.

"There happy sheesh"

She said as she closed her locker and headed to class but before she went inside the classroom she threw the rose at a nearby trash bin. Tai wasn't to far away from her and saw what she did to the rose. Once she entered the classroom, Tai grabbed the rose and walked up to Candy who was already sitting at her desk.

"Why did you through it away?"

He asked as he put the rose on her desk. Candy frown.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I....I don't"

He said as he went to sit behind her. Candy was confused at his action and Tai felt like such an idiot with that last comeback. Candy looked at the rose sitting on her desk, she turned around to face Tai.

"By any chance did you hit your head last night?"

She asked.

"I wish"

"Then what's up with you forcing a rose on me?"

"I just.....can we talk about this somewhere private?"

He asked in a low whisper. Candy frown.

"The last time i did that with you, it didn't go so well"

"I'm serious babe"

"Whatever"

She said turning back around and through the rose in the air letting it land on Tai's desk.

"Keep the stupid rose, its in my way"

She said. Tai felt his heart almost broke because Candy kept rejecting the rose but he was never the one to give up.

*AfterSchool*

Tai asked Candy to meet him at the soccer field and she complied without first rolling her eyes.

"Okay what was so important that you dragged me out here"

She asked. Tai let out a sigh.

"Candy, I was wondering if we could start over"

"Start over?"

"Yeah, you know our friendship..."

"Wait a second, hold on"

She said cutting him off.

"First off, we are not friends and we never were friends, understand. Second of all, I don't want to start over something with you. It would be a complete waste of my time"

Tai looked at her slightly hurt.

"But I thought after what we been through..."

"Kamiya it was a mistake since day one. Just because you had a change of heart that doesn't mean I have to change too. Like you said old habits die hard, what if one day I just so happen to get drunk again and you go and take me to bed again"

"That's not gonna happen"

"I really don't care. We are not friends, we are not lovers, we are just two people who fucked in a one night stand and the other person just so happens wants to fuck again. I'm not sleeping you again"

"This is not what this is about. I just want to start over with you, a fresh new start"

"A fresh new start huh? Well let me tell you something, there is no such thing as a fresh new start because everything stays the same no matter if its a whole new world we are living, or a whole new place to see, or a whole new place with a brand new attitude because it will just be the same. I learned that when I moved to Japan"

"But..."

"Just stop, because honestly you're kind of embarrassing me"

She said as she turned around to leave but Tai quickly grabbed her hand, she stopped and pulled her hand away from his.

"What?"

"Why can't we, its only friendship its not like I'm asking you to go out with me"

"Then why would you so desperately keep giving me the rose"

"For to start over"

"Nobody ever hands a rose to someone for to be friends?"

"Well I'm different"

"You got that right"

"So do you accept my friendship?"

"No"

She said simply. Tai's jaw drop.

"Why not?"

"Because your cheerleading sluts been threatening me since they found out about our mistake"

Tai frown.

"What have they been saying?"

"It doesn't matter because I gotta be honest I don't want to be friends with you"

"But we talk together, we laugh together..."

"You disrespect me, all I'm doing is standing up for myself against you and you consider that a conversation. You harass me everyday, you talk dirty to me and most importantly you act like you control my life and it all started because of that beach party. I never wanted to be your friend, you just wouldn't leave me alone no matter how hard i try to push you away"

Tai sadly looked at the ground before looking up at Candy once more with a smirk.

"I'm not giving up on us"

Candy rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't I see that one coming?"

"Wanna get some ice cream?"

Tai asked as he walked beside Candy.

"No"

"Ice cream it is"

He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder but she pushed him away.

A/N Rate and Comment