Take A Bow

Enjoy!

"No Candy, absolutely not"

"Why not? Its obvious you don't care about what Matt thinks that why you went to do his girlfriend"

"It wasn't like that"

"Oh that's right you were doing them a favor"

Tai growled a bit.

"Candy I'm sorry"

"Are you sorry? Or are you just sorry that you got caught?"

Candy said as she walked away for to get her sweater on.

"Where are you going?"

Tai asked as he saw her grab her purse. She looked towards him.

"I'm going to see Matt"

Tai was in full rage and ran towards Candy leaning against the door preventing her from opening it.

"Get out of my way"

"We can fix this"

"I know we can that's why I'm going to see Matt"

"Candy please don't do this to me. To us"

He said desperately. Candy glared at him with tears threatening to fall.

"You wanna know something everyone in school is going to be talking about this sex video"

"Nobody knows about this"

"Mimi is spreading the video around"

Tai's eyes open wide.

"What?"

"So that means everyone in school is going to tell me how you are still the school's player"

Candy said as she opened the door roughly since Tai was in a state of shock. Once Tai woken up from his state of shock, he realized that Candy was gone and there was nothing he could do but wait. 3hrs passed and the door opened revealing Candy carrying a cup of coffee in her hand. Tai was sitting on the couch and looked up.

"How did it go?"

"I couldn't go through with it, I can't be like you"

She said sadly as she went and sat on the couch.

"I can't cheat even if you hurted me so much"

Tai let out a sigh in relief as he brought Candy into a hug.

"Then what took you so long to come back?"

"I actually did went to Matt's house and we talked and surprisingly he said that he couldn't go through with it either because he didn't want to hurt you. So we just went to get a cup of coffee and left it at that"

Tai nodded as he gently grabbed Candy's hand but she pulled her hand back. Tai looked at her in surprise.

"I'm sorry I can't do this. I need you to leave I'm serious because I will call the cops I'm 18 now so your threat doesn't mean shit to me now"

Tai slightly frown in confusion.

"But you're my girlfriend"

"Not anymore"

"Are you leaving me?"

"Yes"

Tai saddness was then replaced with anger as he stood up.

"Fine then fuck you. I wasted my fuckin time for nothing, trying to get you into bed again. I was better off without you. I had every girl but you, you were a damn challenge I fooled you into think that it was love. I hope stay alone but now that i took your virginity no guy would ever want you now!!"

He yelled angrily.

"What makes you think I didn't use you either?"

She asked standing up angrily as well, Tai shook his head and went to the door opening and slamming the door as he went out. Candy stared at the ground sadly. Tai went home angrily, slamming the door closed to his room, causing Kari and his mom to worry at his action.

"I'll go talk to him"

The mother said gently as she headed to her son's room. She gently open the door and let herself in and closed the door.

"Honey..."

"Mom please I don't want to talk"

Tai said angrily trying to keep his temper in check. She gently sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his back as he was laying down facing the wall.

"Did something happen between you and Candy?"

She asked but she got no response from him but decided to continue.

"Did she found out you were sleeping around?"

She then asked and this time Tai turned around facing his mother with a blush.

"H-how did you know?"

The mother smiled softly.

"Why do teenagers always think their parents will never find out about these things? We weren't born yesterday. Besides I do your laundry so I pretty much have a good idea what's going on"

Tai sadly looked down at his lap.

"You're probably disappointed with me, aren't you?"

"I don't have to be disappointed on you Tai, you're disappointed in you and that's the worst feeling anyone could feel"

"What do I do?"

"Well you start with an apology"

"I don't think my words are good enough anymore"

"What about your action?"

"The same thing"

The mom was stuck she honestly didn't know what to say.

"How about you tell me what happened?"

Tai nodded as tears gathered in his eyes as he told his mother everything.

"I feel like I'm not capable of loving anyone if all I'm gonna do is hurt them. No matter how hard I tried"

"Tai its okay to make mistakes..."

"But mom its too many mistakes."

"Maybe Candy is not the one for you"

"Yes she is, she accepted me, but I promised her I would stop and I did for three months but then Mimi and Sora came to me and ask..."

"And they knew you were already in a relationship"

Tai nodded with his head low. The mother finally put the pieces together and understand, she looked at her son with a smile.

"You know maybe you're right. Candy is the one, probably the only reason you both are going through this problem now is because destiny is testing the both of you and if you pass this then pretty much every thing else will be smooth sailing"

"Actually mom, I never actually told you how we met"

Tai told the second part of the story and now the mom was fully stuck.

"Well you Mr. Sure are full of surprises aren't you"

She said a she tried to give her son the comfort he need for his broken heart.

A/N Rate and Comment.