01 - virtual world;

Your POV

"Looks like I win again, Y/N." Said Taehyung, giving me an evil smirk whilst looking at the mess made on my uniform.

"Yah, when will you ever change?!"I shot back.

He then leaned into one of my ears and whispered, "Never."

Ugh, I just wish that I don't have to deal with troubles like this.

Luckily, even if I didn't have much school friends, I still had my other best friend - _VTATA95_.

He's my online-bestfriend, always fighting off the enemies in the game with me.

We also chat alot in the game chatroom, about our lives and weird stuff.

How I wish I could meet him in real life..

I made my way home, drenched in low-quality cafeteria food.

Ugh.. this smells terrible..

I hopped into the shower for a quick bath and put on some fresh clothes.

And as always, like my daily routine, I grabbed my headphones, connected them to my laptop and got online in the game.

-

_VTATA95_

You: HEYYY!!!

_VTATA_95: BRUH what took you so damn long?? I had to wait online for like, 30 minutes

You: hehe, sorry. I had quite a bad day today..

_VTATA95_: Oh, that's bad to hear... what happened?

You: I came across some sort of hooligan.

_VTATA95_: HAHA similar to what happened with me today!!

You: Ohhhh hehehe

_VTATA95_ :Anywhoo, shall we play now?

You: yep.

-

I smiled throughout the whole gameplay and because my online-bestfriend played that match alongside with me.

After playing for hours, I realised that it was getting really late and decided to go offline.

Sigh.. I'm really tired..

The next day, Taehyung POV

I walked into the classroom and I saw Y/N being chided by the teacher.

"Y/N, I expected better from you! Recently, you have not been handing in your homework. Care to explain?"

Y/N just stood there, not making eye contact with the teacher.

I smirked, walked past her and said, "Pabo~"

I felt her glaring at me but I didn't care.

Just when I was about to sit down, the teacher called on me."Kim Taehyung! Come here!"

I sighed and stood beside Y/N. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What am I going to to do about the both of you?! You guys have not been handing in your daily assignments, and you're not doing so well in class either."

Y/N and I looked away from the teacher.

"Okay, that's it. I'm going to make the both of you study partners. You both need to help each other in your gray areas in academics.. until your grades rise. If I don't see the expected improvement in the next exam, you'll need to be study partners forever."

Our eyes widened. "WHAT?!" We both said in unison.

Study partners...

With her?!

End of 01 — virtual world;