10 - small hangout (2);

Your POV

"So you're still sick or something?" I asked Taehyung whilst licking my ice cream.

"Abit of colds." He replied and I nodded.

"You didn't neglect your homework, did you? I mean, now you're well enough to finish them and all.." I said.

"Of course I did. I mean, I don't really care if I don't do well for my daily assignments. It's better to just get them done."

Honestly, the latter was right. I don't really exert in alot of effort in my daily work. Just some. I'm saving up the rest for the upcoming mid-terms.

"So.." I continued. "You play Shadow Slashers too, huh? What level?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Level 40." He replied, almost making me choke on my ice cream.

"Me too.."

He chuckled. "Never knew you were such a gamer. And neither of us have saved up enough to buy the 7th version.."

I nodded in agreement. It's true, I'm flat broke...

I finished my ice cream as time passed.

"Anyway, bye. I need to go now." I said.

The corners of his lips tugged upwards. "Okay. Seeya, you pabo."

I rolled my eyes. "Dodo brain.."

I couldn't help but just smile.

-

Taehyung POV, the next day

"I'm here!" I yelled as I walked into the classroom. My classmates giggled at my silly entrance.

"Finally you're here, Taehyung. You've missed alot of classes," Mr Yang said. I walked over to him nochalantly and gave him my homework. "I've caught on while I was away."

His eyes widened. His hands ran through the papers and then he looked at Y/N. He gave her a thumbs up.

She just smiled and looked away.

Haha, she's weird.

Your POV

There's just something about him that reminds me of my online friend. He's weird, funny, unpredictable, and in my opinion, kinda full of cringe.

They would've been good friends if they were to meet.

After classes

"Y/N!!" Taehyung ran to me like a lost child finding his mom.

Haha. It reminds me of the time in the bookstore.. with Adam...

"What is it, pabo?" I asked.

"Before we head over to the library, can we stop by the game shop first? I need to get something. Pretty please!~" He begged.

The game shop doesn't seem so bad.

"Okay."

-

I tapped my feet, coninuously looking at my watch. "What are you waiting for."

Just then, he called someone's name. "SOOMI!"

I looked over at her. What is she doing here?

"Hi Tae~" She chimmed. Shall we get going?

He nodded. "Y/N can come, right?"

She whispered something into his ear and walked over to me. "Can you go ahead and wait at the library?"

I rolled my eyes. "What's going on?"

"I need to go on a date with Soomi in order to get something that I want in return. I'll be at the library afterwards. Okay?" He said.

"Seriously? You're neglecting your studies for a date?" I scoffed.

Moreover, with her?

"Don't take too long..."

-

I sat down at the library to finish up my work. I can't believe he's doing this.

"Okay, done."

I felt hungry so I decided to go to the nearby food centre. However, before I went, I remembered I let Taehyung borrow a huge sum of my money for his date. So I'm broke now.

"UGHH why did I let him use MY money? Stupid me!!" I said in exasperation.

-

Hours passed by and still no sign of Taehyung. I managed to read a few books and get a little bit of sleep. I had no motivation to play Shadow Slashers because _VTATA95_ isn't online.

I checked the time. 8.30 p.m.

The library closes at 9 so I decided to leave. Taehyung didn't answer any of my calls anyway.

Is this what it feels like to get ditched? I guess.. it does kinda hurt.

I kept walking along the park when I saw Taegyung and Soomi. I wanted to call out to him, but it looks like they're having a 'moment'.

a moment that I definitely regretted watching from afar.

Taehyung POV.

Y/N has been calling me alot and whenever I tried to pick up, Soomi stopped me.

Sigh. I guess I'll have to tell her I won't be able to make it.

-

Finally, at last. The end of our date.

"So.. as promised.." Soomi fished a flashdrive out of her red purse.

"The flashdrive to Shadow Slashers 7.0!"

I smiled and took the flashdrive from her.

I hugged her. "Thank you Soomi! This means alot to me!!"

Unexpectingly, she leaned in for a kiss. "I hope we can do this again, Tae."

After she left. I happen to see Y/N near a building.

Did she see the whole thing?

"Hey, Y/N...!" I called out to her. But before I knew it,

She was gone.

End of 10 — small hangout (2);

_____________________________________

*this story is overall crappy yikes*