12 - found out;

Your POV

I touched my lips in disbelief.

Did that actually happen??

Then again, I felt bad for screaming at Taehyung. He didn't do anything serious, but hey. He shouldn't have kissed me like that.

And.. I'm already having a hard time.

Flashback

"Y/N, remember that we'll be back in a year's time." My mother said, patting my back.

I pulled myself away from her. "Eomma, Appa, please don't go. You heard the news. There have been many cruise accidents lately.."

My father nodded. "We know, Y/N. But this is important. It's the only way... take care of yourself, okay?"

As they were about to leave, I stopped them in their tracks.

"Please.. don't go!" Tears welled up in my eyes. I ran to hug the both of them. I was so worried..

They hugged me back. "We told you, Y/N. We'll be fine.."

They then left.

Present

"They.. they should have listened to me.." Tears flowed down my cheeks repeatedly. I just lost my family and..

Taehyung and Soomi.. just gave me a bad feeling. Was I jealous?

No, I can't be. I can't like the person who treated me like sh*t for a year and a half.

Maybe.. I do..?

I don't know. All these just wanted to make me have a good cry. I had nobody to talk to.

I sobbed in the janitor's closet, realising all the despair I have. Just then, I thought about someone who I could really talk to-

My online friend.

Taehyung POV

"I guess she isn't around here.."

I've been trying to look for Y/N to apologize to her. But I couldn't find her, so I gave up and sat outside the janitor's closet. Just then, I received a text from username.

-

Username: hey, I'm sorry that I ignored you. I was having a terrible day and now I need someone to talk to.
-
What happened to her..

-

You: Hey, it's fine. Just tell me what happened..

Username: I.. I recently got the news about my parent's death. And.. I think I have someone who made me jealous. I don't know why..

You: aww do you have a crush on someone 😏?

Username: =_=

You: .. Nevermind, sorry. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you have a better life ahead. So why were you jealous.. of who?

Username: It's the crazy hobo I told you about. I think he has a girl that he likes.. and I think I like him.. a little. But the thought and sight of him makes me mad.

You: aww, that's sweet. But sad, too. I'm sorry I can't do anything. Just know that you are loved, username.

Seen

You: Hey, you there?

Seen

You: Username?

Username: uh.. I'm sorry. I just heard my sent notifications echo somewhere..

You: .. really?

-

I heard a 'ding' sound echo from somewhere.
-
You: wait.. I hear it too..

Username: oh my goodness

Username: There it goes again! Did you hear it?

You: wait

You: Yes, I do..

Username: ..

Username: if you and I can hear it..

You: oh my god

You: are you..

Username: are you here, right now, near where I am?

You: That.. just gave me goosebumps

You: but I think so

Username: ..

Username: hang on

Seen

You: wait, what are you gonna do?

You: Username?

Seen

Username: I'm gonna play a song on my phone and if you hear it, sing it out

-

I heard some music. I then typed out the lyrics to her.

-

You: umm. uri sarangeun buljangan.. oh oh oh oh.. my love is on fire.. ooh.. now burn baby burn..?

-

Username then turned off the music.

-

Username: yes, oh gosh.. you're here..

You: alright. I'm sitti g infront of a door and I will knock it 5 times. If you hear it, knock something 5 times too.

-

I knocked the janitor's closet door 5 times. I then hear the door knock again, another 5 times.

-

You:.. are you.. behind this door?

Username:.. I can't register everythimg into my brain, wait..

Username: you're telling me, you're sitting outside this janitor's closer in my school, texting me at this very moment?

You: Yes, I am

Username: okay.. on the count of  3, open the door.

Username: 1..

You: 2..

Username: 3!

-

End of 12 — found out;
______________________________________________________________________________

*be prepared.*