13 - end;

Your POV

No..

This isn't what I needed right now..

The moment I saw who it was, I tried escaping. But his grip stopped me in my tracks.

"Hey!" He yelled.

No, please. Here I thought my online best friend was someone better.

Not some jerk.

"Hey, I know you're shocked.. but I'm just as surprised as you are, alright?"
He whispered in my ear.

"I don't wanna talk to you." I straight forwardly said. He laughed and let go of my hand.

"Am I the crazy hobo you talked about?" He slapped his thigh from laughing too much.

I snapped my head to him. "What?"

"Just so you know, I didn't even like Soomi. She did that all just to reward me." He grinned.

"With what? A smooch party?" I rolled my eyes and he shook his head.

"Nope. But why are you so mad at me?" He asked, slightly tilting his head.

I whispered something under my breath.

"What? I can't hear you.." He leaned in closer to my face.

"It's because my first kiss was stolen by someone who already smooched another woman! And he was someone who I hated alot!" I yelled in his ear. He then chuckled.

"From what I recall, you said you liked me.."

He caught me off guard. "I.. uh.."

He laughed before patting my head. "Hey, it's okay. I kinda like you too."

Really..?

After School

"I'm sorry for your loss.." Taehyung said, kicking a stone.

I remained quiet.

It wasn't his fault.. I dunno why I had such a terrible life..

"Hey, Taehyung, do you think it will be alright?" I asked him.

He stopped in his tracks and nodded.

"I've experienced loss. It's a thing that happens, you know. People come and go, but as long as your love for them stays within you forever, then you don't have to feel sad or guilty.. because when you have the feeling of love for them over your sorrow, it will feel like.. they're just right beside you."

I was mouth agape. Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Huh.. it's the first time you said something touching and smart.." I teased.

"Isn't 'I love you' touching enough?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, but can I see your chef? I bet he put too much cheese on the pizza, if you know what I mean." I told him. He just chuckled.

"Whatever you say. By the way, when you get home and play shadow slashers, I want you to plug this in.." He fished out a thumbdrive from his pocket.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." He winked.