11 - tears (2);

Your POV

I couldn't believe that he neglected studying just to go on a super long date.

Am I angry? Yes! I mean, if we don't pull this off, I'll have to be with that dodo bird for who knows how long.

I checked my phone for new messages. There were some from my online friend and some.. from an unknown number.. saying that I had a missed call from it.

I re-dialed the number and it picked up immediately.

"Hello?" I said.

"Helo! You are Jung Y/N, correct?" The caller asked. I replied with a 'yes'.

"I'm so sorry, but did your parents go aboard on a cruise with the number 134340?"

I agreed again. What they said next made my heart break.

"The cruise.. had a crash. I'm so sorry. It happened last night but you did not pick up your phone."

-

I screamed and threw my pillow to the floor. There were countless tears flowing down from my face.

"THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE TO THAT STUPID TRIP! THEY SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME!" I screamed.

Taehyung POV

I was starting to get worried about username and Y/N. What happened to username, though?

Flashback

You: Hey!

Seen

You: ...you okay..?

Seen

You: I was just wondering if we can play for awhile? I have something to show you.

Seen

You: ...

Seen

You:.. if you're busy, then i understand. I just need a confirmation..

Seen

You: .. username?

Username: im sorry

Username: im fine

Username is now offline

Present

I just need to know.. what happened to her? Y/N isn't even answering any of my calls.

the next day

"Y/N, wanna go to the library today?" I asked. She just ignored me.

"Yah, I'm talking to you.." I said again, just to get ignored.

I then slammed her to a wall, making her grunt a little.

I realised my mistake and immediately gave her soft eyes. "I.. I'm sorry. You just kept ignoring me and all.."

She had tears in her eyes. "..Are you.. crying?"

She sniffed. "I'm sorry, I don't want to be seen like this. There's alot going on now.. please study yourself, or.. with Soomi."

She then brisk-walked away when I caught up to her and yanked on her arm.

She turned around, in a state of irritation."Yah! What are you-"

Something broke inside of me. My brain was not functioning then. Why? Because..

I gently pecked her on the lips.

The moment I pulled away, I mentally beat myself up for not thinking. All I wanted to do was to comfort her, but I didn't mean to do that!!

Her eyes widened when I did that. "You.. Why did you do that!? I don't need fake affection right now!" She shrieked and ran away.

Fake affection..

Fake love?

No.. it might not be intentional, but my feelings weren't fake.

Flashback

I went to my favourite thinking spot in school during lunch, where I always thought deeply about certain things. I sometimes text Username there, too.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a girl, reading her phone on my favourite spot.

As I walked closer to her, I realised she was reading online books.

"Hey. This is my place, go away." I said. But she didn't listen.

"Yah, are you deaf? I said go away!"

She still didn't listen.

I then lifted up her long hair from her face, making her flinch.

I leaned into her ear and yelled. "GO AWAYYYYYY!"

She yelped and jumped out of the bench. She suddenly screamed, "YAH! ARE YOU A BASTARD OR SOMETHING? YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE MY FREAKING SENSE OF HEARING, YOU JERK!!"

I was taken aback by her words and walked up to her. I pushed her to the floor.

"Yah.. nobody has ever talked to me like that, you know?" I then bent down to her. "What's your name, careless girl?"

"None of your business-"

"I said WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" I yelled.

"Y/N! JUNG Y/N!!! YOU HAPPY?!" She yelled back.

Jung Y/N.. this will be fun.

I started bullying her afterwards. She also bullied me. Sometimes I found her cute.

She reminded me alot of username. Boh of them were really feisty.

Then, there was a time I almost fell for her. Keyword, almost. I told myself not to fall for someone like her.

But, I couldn't stop myself.

End of 11 — tears (2);
______________________________________________________________________________

*finally updated this.*