07 - fear;

Your POV

He's...

Scared?

"What? Why? Aren't you supposed to be braver than me?" I asked.

"FORGET THE GENDER SPECIFIC STEREOTYPES! I hate being trapped in elevators!" He yelled.

I scoffed. "Calm down. And please let go of my arm,"

"What if I let go, then something bad happens? What if there's a crack at the bottom of the elevator and I fall? What if--" He kept on rambling.

"SHUT UP! J-Just let go first," I screamed.

He slowly let go and stepped back. Afterwards, there was an eerie cracking noise from the bottom of the elevator.

My body got immediately pushed by a  strong weight and it pinned me to the wall of the elevator.

I felt 2 arms wrapped around my body.

I could feel Taehyung's desperate and scared breath brushing against my cheek.

"Y-Yah! Kim Taehyung! Get off of me!" I demanded.

I could hear his lips trembling and despite the darkness, his eyes looked like they were in the void.

He was so scared..

"...Y-Y/N.." He stuttered, scared. "A-Are we gonna fall to d-death?"

I feel soft.. he's like a 6-year-old..

"Yah, we're not gonna die, arresso? We just need to wait for hel--" My sentence was cut short by a groan that escaped my mouth.

"Y/N?! Are you dying?!" He worriedly asked.

Oh god.. I don't feel so well..

-

Everything was pitch black, my head hurt.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up and saw Taehyung's face.

He was holding onto the elevator railing tightly..

While my head..

Is on his freaking shoulder.

I immediately jumped out of his contact. "YAH! How long has it been since we're trapped in here?! We're losing oxygen!"

"..1 hour," He uttered a reply.

I sighed. An hour..?!

I ran to the door and started banging on it. "HELP!! I'M TRAPPED WITH AN IDIOT!!!" I screamed.

"That's not going to work!!! I've tried," he sadly said.

No.. please..

"Y/N, what are we going to do?!" He asked.

I shrugged. There isn't really much to do, in this pitch black elevator.

Suddenly, the lights came back on and air statted flowing back in. Taehyung and I gasped for air.

"Oh god.. I thought I'd die.." I heaved a sigh of relief and Taehyung nodded in reply.

The elevator headed down to the first level and we were finally free.

"FREEDOM!" Taehyung screamed and pretended to kiss the floor.

-

After we retrieved our things, we parted ways.

I then looked at the time on my phone.

11.55 p.m...

Awh, I'm hungry..

I went home and laid down on my bed.

"Ah.." I sighed. I then stared the ceiling.

Eomma, Appa, is it great in the cruise?

I then tossed and turned in bed.

And, eventually drifted to sleep.

-

"Y/N ah," My mother called. I smiled at her.

"Yes, Eomma?"

" Let's go! We don't want your halmeoni to wait long, arresso?" She exclaimed and I nodded happily.

We all headed into the car. I loved my family, they were always super supportive.

"Appa, will halmeoni be happy to see me?" I asked.

"Of course she will," He replied with a smile.

I then looked out the window and my eyes widened. "Appa! Stop here!" I yelled in excitement.

The car screeched. "What is it, Y/N?"

I pointed to the convnience store. "Can I get something to eat?" I asked.

My mother smiled and handed me $2.50. "We'll be waiting for you," She cooed. I chuckled and headed out to get some food.

-

As I was about to pay, I heard distant screeches and screams. I then looked out the window and my stomach went into a free fall.

Isn't that our car?

I hurried outside and my eyes began to water. My mother and my father were sprawled on the floor, blood matted with every surface of their bodies.

"Eomma! Appa!" I screamed. I then let tears flow rapidly from my corneas as people crowded the scene. Distant siren wails were also heard.

My legs gave up on me and I fell to the ground, at the sight of my parents' lifeless body lying around.

Please.. please..

Someone save me.

-

End of 07 — fear;
_______________________________________________________________________________

*well whoops i fell in love with ly answer*