2. Everything I ever wanted

WHAT AND WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? Why are they both so close to me or even talking to me? I probably look like a complete fool. I just look straight into Loki's green eyes unable to wrap my head around what was happening. Loki stops me from overthinking by saying: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Loki." He grabs my hand and gives it a small kiss, his soft lips brushing over my knuckles. I take a deep breath and finally got some words out of my mouth. "My name is Caitlin."
"Oh darling, your voice is even more beautiful than I imagined it to be" says Loki. I still can't believe that this is happening. He called me darling? I let out a small "Thank you" while blushing. I lool down embarrassed by my red cheeks and my shaky voice. Loki's soft hand gently lifts my chin as he says "You should embrace your beauty." His confident eyes meet mine and I panic.
I just say lost of self-confidence "Are you sure you're speaking to the right girl?" Loki let's out a low chuckle and was just about to say something until Thor stops him "Loki, didn't you hear the girl? Be gone while you still can."
I didn't mean it like that. I just look at Thor who mouths me "you're welcome". I try to say sorry, but Loki turns to his brother with a confident cringe. "Didn't I tell you to go learn some manners?"
Thor gets really close to Loki who doesn't back out, but crosses his arms. Thor gets closer to Loki's ear and says something quietly enough that I can't hear. I have no idea what he said, but the confidence in Loki's face disappears completely. Loki obviously doesn't want to show the emotion, but when he turns back to me, I can see a little bit of sadness and disappointment in his eyes. He places his hands on my shoulder and gives me a small hug. I hear a whisper "Tomorrow midday sundial." As he pulls away from the hug I just look at him confused in the eyes. Loki gives me a small nod and leaves. I look as he goes still really not understanding what he meant. He wants to meet me? Maybe?
I turn back to Thor who was standing now really close his hungry eyes glazing over me. I really wonder what he said to his brother. I feel so tiny next to him and embarrassed, not really sure why. I'm feeling a burning sensation inside of me. As hot as I felt from inside, I was still completely frozen on the outside.
Thor asks "Why haven't I seen you before?" I gulp while trying to think for an answer. "Umm... I normally blend in." Thor answers right away " No, that doesn't seem right. I wouldn't miss a beauty like you." The burn inside me increases. I look at the floor while my mind goes crazy, thinking will he realize I don't belong here. If Thor gets it, he will tell the All Father and I will be kicked out or worse. They would tell my mother and banish me! I need to leave while I still can.
I mutter "I'm sorry" while trying to make my way out. A hand wraps around my wrist making me unable to leave. I look behind me and see Thor gazing straight at me. "You're a bad one! You sneaked in, didn't you?"
I try to rip my hand back but he's holding it really tightly. "I-I... Can you please just let me go." I feel like crying, because I know all the bad things this can lead into. "Calm down. I'm not going to tell anyone in one condition." I look at Thor in hopeful eyes "What?" He gives me a devilish smile and says "You'll have to spend the whole night with me."
I look at him eyes round and mouth hanging open. He, Thor, the prince of Asgard wants me to spend the night with him? I'm sure he means just as long as this party lasts. And I can't stay the whole night anyway. I need to take care of my mother.
"So, will you take the deal?" I can't risk him telling the King or anyone about this. Me and him are the only ones that know. And he really is handsome. So what's the bad side?
"I guess" Thor let's go of my hand and says "Well that didn't sound so willingly. Maybe we should get something to drink to make you feel better." Thor wraps his arm around my waist and we start walking. I don't fight back, I just go with him.
This is basically every girl's dream! Why me? I can't be that special. I feel so out of place. This isn't me.
We stop and he hands me a drink. I have no idea what it is, but I take sip. At first it's sweet, but then turns bitter. The liquid is cold, but still burns down my throat. My mouth makes a grin without my permission.
"Not so used to liquor, I assume?" Thor asks a little bit laughing at me. "Never drank something like this before." I take another sip trying to get used to the taste. It actually tasted a lot better this time.

As the night goes by I drank more and more. Slowly losing myself and turning into someone else. I felt a little dizzy and frisky. I felt like a completely different person. Thor had stayed with me the whole night and we had had some fun. Other guests were already leaving and the crowd started to dissipate. I have to say, this party was everything I expected and even more.
"I need to find the ladies room." I say to Thor while resting my head on his shoulder. I feel so lightheaded, like I would faint without Thor being my assistance. Thor lifts my head and looks me straight into my eyes. "Follow me." Thor grabs my hand and leads the way. He's walking so fast that I almost trip on my dress. Thor slows down a bit after noticing my struggle. We walk on a long corridor, slowly getting away from the laughs and music coming from the party. It felt like we walked for ages until we finally stopped in front of a big door. I couldn't even hear the music anymore.
"I- I don't think this is the ladies room?" I say unsurely. Thor opens the door to a really huge chamber with a one large bed and some bookcases. I look at Thor with very confused eyes. "This is my bedroom. You can use the bathroom in there." He points at the door on the other side of the room. I give him a nod as I start slowly totter towards the door.

After doing my business I open the door and Thor stands right in front of me. I reel a step back almost falling, but Thor wraps his hands around my waist to catch me. He pulls me so close our bodies collide together. "Didn't mean to scare you. Just wanted to do this all night." Before I could ask what he meant, his burning hot lips smacked onto mine. I go stiff completely not sure how to react for a second. All happening so fast I can't think. As he starts to take his lips away I close the small cap again and attach on his lips. His lips were like kryptonite. Like a drug. Impossible to be away from.