7. Different intensions

We had stayed hugging for a long time, but it soothed me down. Thor finally asks after the long silence. "Why did you leave?" I knew that question would come, but after what happened I forgot what I was supposed to say. Even after I rehearsed it in my head the whole day, but now my head was just filled with nothing. I know what I can't say, but what was I supposed to say?
It took me a moment to remember, but I finally figured it out. "I had to take care of my sick mother. I shouldn't even have stayed for the night."
At this point Thor lifts my head to look at me and says. "So, you regret what happened that night?" That was a question I wasn't prepared for. "No..No, I- I just drank a bit too much." He doesn't look convinced. "So not only was it regret, it was a drunken mistake." He lets go of me, but comes closer making me back away a little.
"That's not what I meant!" A smirk appears on Thor's face and I couldn't figure out what it meant.
He suddenly kisses me and I try to push him away at first, but then something odd happens. I remember the first night totally differently. I don't remember it as messy or rough, but passionate and lustful. My whole view of the night changes. I melt into the fiery kiss. Again his lips are kryptonite, impossible to be away from. There was no chance to even fight the seduction.
Thor pushes me rapidly towards the wall not breaking the kiss. As my back hits the wall, I moan from the impact. His hands travel to my bottom under my dress and I squeal from his hands being so cold. He pulls down my undergarment and lets it fall on the floor. He lifts me in his lap and I wrap my legs around him, already feeling the bulge.
I take the cloak off and put my hands on his shoulders to keep myself steady. He quickly takes the bulge out from his pants and without warning shoves it inside me struggling a little. I arch my back and moan uncontrollably. He lets out a low mumble and the only word I could hear was "tight" from under my moans. I wrap my hands tighter around his neck and try to focus on the pleasure.
This time felt totally different from the last one. It wasn't as painful, instead it was much more pleasurable and everything was clear and not fogged up by a blur. Thor starts pounding me against the wall quite roughly, but I enjoy it. I liked being handled by his harsh grip. As I get in with the tempo, I start jumping with the pace, earning a groan from Thor.
He starts moving even faster hitting just the right spot and I moan loudly. Cold shivers go through my spine and I arch my back. My legs start shaking and I grip tighter around his shoulders. His hot breath warms my neck. My vision blurs out and I feel a pit in my stomach. All it takes is that one deep hit and the pleasure releases. I moan louder than before and Thor keep pounding me against the wall even faster.
I feel him burst inside me and my mind finally settles in place. My vision comes back and I can feel my legs again. We both breath heavily for a moment. Thor sets me down kissing me. My legs feel weak and I lean against him so I don't fall down.
Thor stops the kiss to lift me in his lap and proceeds to carry me towards the bed. He stop in front of it and asks "Ready for another round malady?" Before I really could answer he throws me on top of the bed and springs on top of me, immediately striping me from my clothes and his. "Thor.." is all I managed to say before he kisses my neck and takes my breath away. I physically can't do another round, I would probably pass out. "Thor!" Now I got his attention and he looks at me a little surprised. "I don't think I can."
He smiles and chuckles, stroking my cheek with his hand. "We can make it a slow and soft round for you." My cheeks burn red from his touch, but I look deep into his eyes. He slowly approaches giving me an extended and dilatory kiss. His lips move slowly on mine making it tormenting. I realize how much I desire his rough touch.
After he teasingly takes of the rest of our clothes, I place my hands on his back. I wanted him to be as close to me as possible, even the small space between us was too much.
Thor kisses my neck slowly, leaving marks around it. I let out small noises of pleasure as he kisses down my chest. Gently kissing both of my breasts and then he comes back up. He spreads my legs and with the slowest pace he shoves inside me. I grab the sheets holding back my breath. I know this is what I asked for, but it's torturing slow. I push myself further on it, knowing how needy I was.
"Too peaceful?" Thor asks and I don't answer, but shake my head. The slow pace is good, because it gives me more time to touch, kiss and nibble all over his body. The movement was like a wave washing over at the beach over and over again. Soft moans escaping my mouth from here and there.
I keep kissing his muscular neck and shoulders as he keeps the movement going and hitting just in the right spot every time. This time I lasted a lot longer and the buildup was higher. I felt my body gently trembling as the sweet release hit. The pleasure gently tingled every part of my body as Thor finishes inside me. He pulls out kissing me and flips us both under the covers. Under the blanket he places his hand between my thighs and I press my head on his shoulder. I notice how much energy that took, because of how tired I was. Quickly I fall asleep.

I wrap my arm around the warm body next to me as I slowly wake up. Then I realize what happened. My eyes shoot open to look at Thor next to me and all I could think of was "This was a mistake!"