11. Night full of surprises

"Big thanks to 'SimplySherlockHolmes' for voting. I really appreciate it. Gotta say I'm afan of Sherlock as well. Also really sorry for not updating for a while, school got me almost dead." "Shit what the fuck happened to me, I'm so disappointed in myself I got this ready this late. I'm soooo sorry:("

This lady version of Loki is completely insane.. She's crazy and I'm terrified of her. But something about being this scared of her, being entirely dominated and left without a free will made me aroused. She knew it, she knew me better than I knew myself. I couldn't fight back and even if I could, I wouldn't.

"Now that we're in agreement, let's get you out of these awful clothes." With that she let go of my throat. I had to breath in a few times before I nodded lightly.
She takes a step back and looks at me from head to toe, almost like measuring me with her gaze. And with a snap of her fingers she turns my whole outfit. I look down and see a white lace bralette and panties. Almost as a reflex I cover my breasts with my hands.  The undergarment doesn't leave any room to imagination.
"My turn" She says with a cringe. My jaw crashes open as I see her new outfit. For the top, black leather straps framing her chest, so her breasts are completely out. And for the bottom a skin tight leather skirt.
Before I noticed the collar around my neck, I'm already being jerked forward. I land straight in her arms and she pulls me into a kiss. I try to soften the impact with my hands but they just land on her big breasts. I blush and feel her smile in the kiss. She pulls the collar tighter around my neck and I let out a small sound of pleasure. 
Her other hand pulls me closer on my waist and then slowly travels to my crotch, massaging it slightly. She slips her tongue in my mouth as I moan.
Suddenly she stops and takes a couple steps away. At first she looks surprised but then a devilish smirk appears on her face. "Oh you, you're a bad one, not as innocent as I thought. You're sleeping with Thor as well, aren't you?" I freeze completely. "Ho-how did you..." She stops me "Well you haven't gone there with Loki yet, but someone did. Thor was just a guess really, but apparently the right answer. Don't worry darling, your secret stays with me, but first you need to get punished."

She turns around and starts walking towards the bed while pulling the leash. I have no choice but to follow. As she stops next to the bed I stay as far as the leash let me. She turns around and says a little bit annoyed "Come on darling, don't be shy now. I won't bite, unless you want me to."
I gulp and do as told.
She aggressively pushes me on the bed and cuffs my hands on the headboard. My heart beats faster as I try to imagine what she will do to me.
She stands next to me looking down, thinking. "There's so many things I want to do to you, but so little time." I don't know what she means by not having time, but I don't bother to ask.
She turns me around so I'm on my stomach. "Would you go on all fours, darlin'?" Again I do as said. She slaps my bottom hard and I let out a whimper. She mumbles to herself "That should work." while hungrily looking down at me.
She climbs in the bed and spanks me again, but this time not with her hand. I look over my shoulder and see a leather spank in her hand. She hits again even harder and I let out a scream.
It hurts, it stings, it makes me scream, but it also makes me wet. How could it feel so good when it's literally torture? For every hit I arch my pack and let some sort of moan or a scream.
My back is starting to get sore. I want to relapse on the bed. I don't even get to state it out loud when she stops. At the silence I notice myself panting heavily.
She messages my probably bright red cheeks to ease out the pain. Suddenly she pulls the collar back, making it impossible for me to breathe. She bends over to my ear to ask "You had enough?". I couldn't nod or speak anything, but she takes my silence as a yes. She slowly let's go of the collar and I take a deep breath.
She turns me around on my back and positions herself between my legs.
She starts moving her long nails around my body, giving me shivers. As she gets to my bralette, she pushes one nail down hard on the middle of the bra and cuts it. It bursts open, letting my breasts free. I notice the nail also cut my skin. It slowly started to bleed, but before it got too far she licks all the blood off with her tongue.
She continues to lick on my nipple. Without warning she bites down on my nipple and I scream. I wasn't expecting that.
While she moves to the other nibble with her mouth, her hand progresses under my panties. I take a deep breath as she starts to message my downstairs with her hand. With her free hand she tightens the collar making it harder to breath. So many things happen at once and I feel so overwhelmed with these feelings, that are a mix of lust, vulgar and pain.
She suddenly moves her head and grabs her temples like she's in pain. It takes a couple seconds and she looks around. I have to ask "Are you alright?" She doesn't answer but keeps looking around. She says out of her thoughts "Not much time.. not much time.. What can I do? Hot candle wax takes too long...."
Then she looks down straight in my eyes. I could almost swear I saw her eyes light up for a second.
She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, that has changed into a shakes tongue with a split in the middle.
She immediately starts to go down on me and rips my panties away. I manage moan loudly, but she stops. She grabs her head and yells in pain rolling over the bed and dropping on the floor. All I hear is the loud drop and then the scream slowly turns into growling and then quiet. I try to look if she was okay, but the cuffs didn't allow me to move enough. I stare eyes wide ready to panic.

Goes seconds, maybe a minute, but I'm still too shocked to say anything. I try to listen, but I couldn't hear anything.
Hand quickly grabs at the side of the bed, frightening me. Someone slowly rising while taking support from the bed. I recognize the face immediately as it comes to my sight. Loki hasn't lifted his gaze yet but he seemed dizzy. He is still holding at the edge of the bed and his hair is messily on his face. Loki's clothes hadn't changed from the lady version of him. He still had the tight leather outfit.
Then he just snaps awake from his daze. He looks straight at me eyes wide, almost like he doesn't know what to do. "Sh-she did this to you?!" He jumps on the bed saying sorry and whatnot trying to figure out how to take off the cuffs. To this moment I hadn't said a single word and his member dangling under the skirt on top of my face wasn't helping. I guess he hadn't realized the outfit he is wearing.
His speaking started to sound like gibberish, as he tried to help me in panic. The thing was I didn't want to be helped. "No." I say, but he doesn't listen. At this point I was too aroused to think straight so I do the first thing that came to mind. I lick the tip of his member and the talking immediately stops. He looks down so questioning. "Leave it on." I say in a steady voice.
His facial expression changes completely to exited and salacious.