3. First

This.... this is my first kiss! And it's with Thor! How did the night even end up here. I feel too dizzy to even think about it. All I want to do is focus on the moment.
Suddenly I feel myself falling, but I land on something soft. The kiss breaks and I open my eyes. I'm on top of the huge bed, but how did we get here. A second a go we were on the other side of the room. I don't question it, because I get distracted by the god pulling away his shirt. He climbs on top of me and continues by connecting our lips. The kiss is really passionate and the longer we continued the messier it got. Thor kept his body hovering on top of mine while his other hand traveled on my body. I could concentrate in only one thing and it was the kiss.
I feel my dress loosen up and then feel the cool air hit my bare breasts. Thor leaves the dress halfway on my body while breaking the kiss and looking down. A smile appears on his face. I barely take a breather when he already continues. Thor moves his lips on my neck as he hungrily grasps my breasts. A gasp escapes my lips.
How did that happen? How did he get my dress off so quickly? This is moving quite fast. Wait! I have never done this before! I need to tell him! This needs to slow down.
"Thor... I ha-" He stops me from telling by placing his fingers on top of my lips. "Shh.. Don't worry, I will take care of everything."
Did he know what I was about to say? Because that seemed to be a perfect answer. Maybe I just don't think about it and go with it. He knows what he's doing. Maybe I will just let that thought go, because there's something much more interesting happening right in front of me or on top of me.
Thor moves his lips on my chest as he slowly pulls the dress fully off of me. I feel really exposed, but also free. His hands slowly travel on my naked body making me shiver. Thor stops for a moment leaving me beg for his touch. He stands up from the bed to admire the sight as he takes off the rest of his clothes.
His whole body is absolutely perfect. Thor truly is a god. He climbs back on top of me bulling the cover on top of us. This still feels like a dream. He continues touching my body all over as his lips land on my breasts. Thor lifts my right leg higher as he lines up. I feel his tip touching my downstairs. I can't breathe! He thrusts in all at once leaving me screaming. My hands grab his hair as I try to ignore the pain. It hurts so much! Thor continues by sturdy and strong thrusts as my screaming slowly turns into loud and lustful moans. It's still really painful, but I kinda like it that way. My hands move on his back feeling the muscles flex and relax at the pace of the movement. Breathing in starts to get harder as I feel the sweat brake. Thor's lips nibble on my chest while he starts fastening up the pace. A wave of pleasure hits me making me moan uncontrollably. I feel my legs trembling as it gets even faster. My sight slowly darkens as I feel my whole body shake. The pleasure is more than I could describe and my moans louder than before. Suddenly I feel a release as Thor slows down and thrusts a couple more times really deep. I can finally breath again. Slowly my sight comes back as I pant loudly.
We're both sweaty and trying to get ahold of our breathes. How can he still be so attractive? He's sweaty and panting on top of me! Thor gives me a messy kiss before pulling out and turning next to me. I curl up to him and he gently strokes my back. I swirl my finger on his chest as I feel really tired. All I could think of is, how amazing that was. Last thing I feel is Thor gently kissing my forehead as I fall asleep.

Ouch, my head hurts... Like someone would be pounding it with a hammer. Am I getting sick?
I slowly open my heavy feeling eyelids and see a man's back! I push myself further from him. What happened last night, I think while rubbing my temples. Wait, that's Thor?! No! Did I... Did he.... Did we.. do it? I look around the room and immediately notice that it wasn't mine. The room is huge and obviously belongs to someone royal. No! I still don't believe it. I get closer to the sleeping man and move his hair from his face to see. It is Thor!! This is unreal. That still doesn't mean we did it.
Wait, is that my dress on the floor? I peek under the cover to see my naked body. Oh, no.. That means he's naked too? I lift the cover more to see. He definitely is!
I slowly start to remember what happened by little parts. I drank way too much. Maybe that's why I feel so sick.
I really need to go to the bathroom. I throw the cover from on top of me and then I see it. The small spot of blood on the white sheets. It's smeared on my inner thigh. This is not good! I quickly get up from the bed. No, no, no, no, no! He will know I was a virgin! I need to leave as fast as I can!
I get my dress and start to put it on as fast as I could. Oh no! One of the straps is broken. I just give Thor an angry look even though he's sleeping. Just couldn't take the dress off properly. I just need to leave before he wakes up. I'm embarrassed enough already for drinking too much. I wish there was a way he would never know, but when he wakes up he will definitely see it.
I get my dress on and get to the door. I look both ways of the hall but luckily no one was there. Wait, what way should I go? I have no idea where the exit is!
I pick a corridor that I think is the right one and keep walking quietly. I turn on a another aisle and pump into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I say as I panic. It's a woman in a maids apron and clothes. I let out a loud sigh. The woman looks at me a little confused. Then I get an idea. "You're a cleaner, I assume?" The lady nods at me not speaking. "I beg you to do me a favor. You need to change the sheets in Thor's bed before he wakes up... please." The maid looks at me with round eyes not sure what to say. "Excuse me?" I really need her to do this for me. I get closer to the lady and whisper "I don't want him to find out I was a virgin. It would be such a huge favor if you did this to me, I'm desperate." She gives me a small forced smile. "I will try" I hug her and she winces a little. "You don't even know how much this means for me. And can you also tell me the way out?"