13. A switch

Thor steps closer and pulls me into a hug. He whispers "Because I missed you." Shivers travel down my spine from his deep voice.
He starts kissing my neck and I almost melted like butter, but some kind of noice from the living room snapped me out of it. I push him away and say quietly but almost yelling "Here?? You can't be serious, my mother is just on the other side of the wall."
He frowns jokingly and says: "Well you didn't leave me much other choices than coming here. You obviously didn't want to stay in the castle through the morning." I know he's right because if I were there I would probably panic and sneak away again.
He pulls me into a kiss and lifts me up on my bureau, knocking off some stuff from it. We stop everything we are doing try to hear if the loud bang had been heard.
"Caitlin are you okay? What was that noice?" I hear my mom shouting from the living room. I answer "No, it's okay I just dropped a few things off my desk." I hear steps approaching and quickly push Thor out from the sight if the door were to be opened and jump off the desk. My mother opens the door and looks at me while I pick a few things from the floor. "Mother, I said I'm okay." She smiles and says "I just thought I should check on you. Well goodnight." I quickly say "you too" before she closes the door.
I look at Thor relieved but angry because he was the one that dropped everything. He nearly starts laughing but I put my hand on his mouth. "We really need to be quiet if we don't want to get busted." He nods and answers quietly and teasingly "How where you going to plan on doing that?" I was nearly going to say what do you mean until I realized I was always the one to moan till I had a sore throat. "We can't. I don't know how to be quiet." The devilish smile on his face made me tense. He says "This seems like the perfect type of punishment for you after leaving me, so I guess you will just have to learn."
He pulls me into a kiss before I could say another word. His hands go under my dress and slowly lift it up. I happened not to wear anything underneath it and it seemed to surprise Thor. He quickly gets his shirt off while I unlock his belt. Soon there were no clothes between us and he was already leading me to the bed.
My bed was small for the two of us so only way we really fit on it was on top of each other but that didn't mind us, it actually was fitted for what we are about to do.
He's on top of me and pushes in. I'm about to moan but quickly close my mouth. He kisses me to make it easier for me to be quiet.
The longer we continued the easier it got. Until he hit the spot. Small whimpers got out but I didn't care anymore. I noticed that he was also having hard time quieting his grunts.
Now the closer I got the harder it was to control the moans. As I knew this was it, I bite down on my index finger to make sure I won't let out any noice. The rumbling feeling was now mixed with electric sensation. The last thrust really deep made me go off. I bite down harder on my finger. The temptation to moan loudly was almost unbearable but I managed. He comes with a low grunt and slows the tempo until he stops. He presses his forehead against mine and we both pant heavily. I give him a small kiss but he decides to continue it. He pulls out carefully and I turn on my side to give him space to lay down next to me. He spoons me from behind. We don't say a word, just the sound of heavy breathing slowly settling.
Thor breaks the silence and asks: "So, why did you always leave in the morning?" I had to think for a second what I could answer. "I think I was just nervous and thought it was inappropriate to lay with the soon to be king." I hear a small chuckle behind me and he says: "Well I thought the second time shouldn't have been so nerve wrecking but still you left." I felt bad now for what I did. I turn around to face him and say: "We are together now, aren't we? And I don't feel even a tad bit nervous anymore." His hand ran through my hair and he kisses me gently. "Good".

I wake up feeling warmer than a thousand suns. Thor's arms are tightly wrapped around me. I try to get up to escape the hotness but we were almost clued together. I manage to wake up Thor while doing so but he just turns his side and tries to go back to sleep. But unfortunately the small bed didn't have room for him to turn and he falls on the floor and tries to grab something before he does. And the only thing he could grab was my waist and he pulls me with him on the floor with a bang. I land on top of him but luckily the drop was short. I laugh hard as I see his confused look as he tries to wrap his head around what just happened.
My bedroom door opens up and I quickly pull the cover around me and stand up. "What happened?" My mother stands on the doorway arms crossed. Luckily he couldn't see Thor because he was behind the bed from where she was standing. "I fell off the bed", I say while laughing. She raises her eyebrow with suspicion. Before I walk from behind the bed, I give Thor a serious look to let him know he better not make a sound. I walk to my mother while explaining something about an exciting dream that made me fall of the bed and I woke up and thought it was funny. She smiles and asks if I want breakfast and I say I'll come soon. I close the door immediately after she leaves and turn around to see Thor standing there naked. At least he looks amused.
I walk up to him and cover him in the blanket so I can get dressed. I bend down to pick up my dress and he slaps my behind. I immediately turn around and push him playfully. "Do that again and I will slap you." He comes even closer and says: "Maybe I would like that." He pulls me into a kiss and grasps me from behind. I can feel his member rise and harden against me. He starts kissing my neck hungrily but I push him away. "Not now, not here!" He looks unsatisfied and steps closer again. "Unless you want us to get caught". He takes a deep breath and relaxes a little. He whispers with his low deep voice: "I just want you so badly." My cheeks turn red and I try to keep everything cool. "My mother is waiting me for breakfast, after that we could if you find us a place." He has the brightest smile as he says "Meet me as soon as possible in that forest", he points out of the window. I nod and put on my dress. He starts dressing up too but before I leave the room I give him a small kiss.
For breakfast I just quickly ate an apple and said to my mother I'll head outside.
It took a minute to find Thor in the forest but when I did he immediately grabbed me kissing. "Here?" I ask a little concerned. "Just a quick one", he smiles. I don't even have time to think about people who might pass the forest after he bangs my back against a tree and drops my panties down. He turns me around and I can hear him opening his belt. I lean against the tree as he lifts my skirt and thrusts in. I bite my lip to hold back the moans but his tempo is so fast there's no point. My nails dig in the tree as I try to keep myself steady.
Apparently he didn't lie when he said a "quick one", because we come shortly in the same time and he pulls out. I turn around straightening out my skirt. He locks his belt and gives me long kiss. I feel his cum slowly dripping down my thighs. I push him further again to lift up my panties. "Spend the day with me and come to the castle." He says as a command and as a question at the same time. "Sure, I think I owe you that much."

The whole way there we talked about nothing special, nothing deep, nothing too interesting. Thor could make me laugh easily but I really couldn't get a read on him. I felt like I didn't know him at all. I realized I had started to over think again and had to stop myself before I would panic and run away.
We went inside through in one of the backdoors. He lead the way and I walked behind him. Suddenly I recognized the hallway on the left, it was the same one where that on guard harassed me. The one who tried to rape me. Pictures of the incident flash on my mind. I felt unsafe.
I try to grab for Thor but he isn't next to me anymore. I look around but he's nowhere to be found. I say his name a couple of times but no answer. He probably hadn't noticed I had stopped and neither did I really. I start to feel the man's hands on my body again and the ignominious words he said to me. I realize I couldn't breathe. I try to yell for Thor but still nothing. I start running through the aisles trying to find him. It started to become harder and harder to run because I still really couldn't breathe.
I had to stop. I close my eyes and tell myself to breathe slowly and I slowly start to go back to my normal state. One of the doors opens in the middle of this hall and I freeze. "Caitlin? How did you get here?" For some reason I was so happy to see Loki standing there. I think I was even happier to see him than I would have been to see Thor even though I wasn't expecting him. I walk up to him with a smile and before I could answer his questions he says: "Wait, don't tell me. You easily sneaked into the ball so coming here was probably easy." I could finally breathe normally. "Well, hello to you too Loki." He hugs me and asks: "So couldn't get enough of me, could you?" I grab his chin and say "Does this answer your question?" and straight after I kiss him.