|| CHAPTER 11 ||

After having stripped down to what you would call appropriate attire around a 10-year-old and the other way around. Maisie ran into the water head first, and Claire being Claire yelled after her. "Do you know how to swim?" Maisie came out of the water, keeping herself afloat with her arms and a cheeky smile on her face while laughing. "I guess that's a yes" Owen said and gently slapped Claire's ass before making his way to the water as well. She let out a shriek and narrowed her eyes at him when he turned to look at her reaction. He laughed at the gorgeous woman glaring at him. Claire made her way towards the water as well and she had barely gotten herself in before Owen took a hold of her arm and pulled her down. A quick scream erupted from Claire before she went underwater. When she came to surface and got all her red locks out of her face, both Owen and Maisie were laughing at her. She smirked at Owen before she grabbed a hold of his shoulders and pulled herself on top of him, getting him under the water as well.

Of course, Owen being as strong as he now was, just held Claire in place on top of him. She grabbed his face to pull it upwards towards her. Claire shared a look with Maisie, making sure she was okay with it all and the girl was just laughing and looking like she was having a great time. Claire proceeded and bent down to give Owen a big wet messy kiss on the lips.

Owen closed his eyes in complete and utter bliss and breathed all of her in. Maisie was right there yes, but Claire had initiated it so who was he to stop her. Claire patted his head and slid off his shoulders, to splash water in his face, which started a war between the three.

After an hour or probably more, of playing in the water, they got up to dry off and relax.

Owen sitting with Claire between his legs and his arms around her much smaller body. Both of them watching Maisie wandering the forest around. She disappeared behind some trees and suddenly a scream could be heard, more like a scream and a shriek.

They both got up as fast as humanly possible and ran towards the noise. On their way, Maisie came running towards them and slammed into Claire almost knocking both of them backwards. Claire was quick to grab a hold of the girl and bend down to figure out what was wrong. Nothing seemed to be off before another shriek came from the trees. Claire looked up and saw Owen standing completely still in his alpha position, she had seen so much of by now.

She switched her view from Owen to the sound and found Blue walking out from behind the trees, with a few shrieks and a snap with her head. Claire rose to stand upright, turning Maisie in her arms and pulling her into her body before wrapping both her arms around the girl.

Maisie grabbed Claire's hands and arms out of desperation and fear. She couldn't control her breathing and could feel it quicken by the second.

Owen took a second to look back at his two girls. They both looked terrified especially Maisie. But even tho Claire looked like she was about to pass out, he knew she wasn't. She had been through far worse and he could see in her green eyes that she trusted him. She trusted him to take care of Blue and to not let her hurt them. She trusted him to 'control' as she had once called it, a wild prehistoric animal twice the size of Claire herself. That's how much trust she had in Owen Grady.

He approached his blue girl slowly. "Blue remember me?" He said holding out his hand to try and manage the animal. Blue shrieked and snapped her mouth at him. "HEY...HEY" Owen said in a much firmer voice. Blue reacted to it and tilted her head slightly, she looked towards the people behind her alpha. "No" Owen then told her. "No" He said calmer this time, which made Blue react and make the little affirmative noise she makes when she understands what Owen is telling her. She stepped closer to Owen and let him touch her face. "Good girl" He told her calm but still firm.

"Owen" Claire whispered, still holding on to Maisie for dear life. He looked back at them and nodded. He gestured for Claire to come closer. "Stay here" Claire whispered to Maisie, before making her way up behind Owen. He shushed at Blue. "Take your hand out" He told Claire. "Like me" He said and gave her a nod of confirmation. "You sure?" Claire asked out of absolute terror. "Trust me" Owen whispered and Claire did as she was told. Very slowly and carefully, Claire made contact with Blue's nose. She shrieked a little but tilted her head telling Claire she was okay with her.

Owen was proud of both Blue and Claire. The fact that he could make Blue accept Claire just like that and that Claire went willingly up to Blue and touched her without much hesitation. Claire was one badass woman, he had to admit that.

"Maisie come here" He whispered and shushed at Blue again, to maintain control over the situation. She walked up behind Owen's other side, very careful of not triggering anything in the animal in front her. "I understand if you're scared and don't want to but I need for you, Maisie, to touch her or else she will see you as an enemy" Owen told the girl. "What if she eats my hand?" Maisie whispered nervous, her voice filled with fear. "She won't, not when I'm here and telling her not to. Trust me Maisie" Owen told her and she started to slowly raise her arm up. "Good, good just keep going slowly" Owen said and before Maisie knew it, she was touching Blue. They both tilted their heads at each other and Maisie let a small smile cross her lips.

Claire put a hand on Owen's back and one on his arm. He looked down at her and smiled before telling Blue that it was okay, and that she could run off now. She shrieked in confirmation and before they knew it, she disappeared behind the trees where she came from.

Both girls let out a breath, neither of them aware that they had been holding. "Want to go home?" Owen asked with a laugh. Both girl nodded and Claire took his hand in hers and snaked her arm around his. Owen turned around with Claire by his side and Maisie followed. He put a hand behind her back and rubbed a few times. He kept both his hands on his girls, the whole way home. The one on Maisie's back eventually moving around her shoulder and ended up being held on to with two small hands by Maisie, much like Claire.

Making their way inside, they proceeded to find something to eat. They talked and got to know each other a bit more, seeing how Claire and Owen barely knew anything about Maisie. She told them about her childhood, about her grandfather, about Iris and Eli. Both of them listening intently to the little girl's stories, that she told with grace. As if she was born to speak for a living.

Later on, Maisie started getting tired and they decided it was time for bed. Claire stayed with Maisie until she fell asleep, requested by Maisie herself. Claire sat by the girl's feet and slowly stroked her legs until she heard her breathing evening out.

She stood up slowly and walked to the bedroom. She was so ready for bed. As she made her way towards it, Owen popped out from the bathroom and walked up behind her. She heard him but didn't pay much attention, thinking he would go to his side of the bed.

Suddenly she felt strong arms around her body and she automatically melted into the comfort that was his warmth. Letting out a sigh, that formed a smile on her face, she turned slightly to look up at the man behind her. He turned slightly as well to bend down and give her a kiss. That kiss turning into more kisses and moving from their mouths to jaws and ears and necks.

Claire had turned in his arms when the kissing had started getting more heated. He had his hands on her waist, pressing her middle against his. His mouth made its way towards her breasts but he stopped and looked up at her. She nodded when she felt his fingers grab the hem of her shirt. He slowly pulled it over her head and went down for another kiss. Claire being all about fair play, grabbed his shirt quick and threw it off, in much need of skin to skin contact at this point.

Owen picked Claire up and threw her hard yet softly on the bed and climbed on top of her. The kissing got more heated for every second and Claire moved them to lay straight on the bed and before Owen knew it, she had flipped them. Claire might be small but she was strong as hell and was now sitting on top of him and went to open his zipper while bending down to lick his jaw.

Sleep had to wait she guessed.

hahaha

I made them do the nasty ;) Okay I'm kidding, I wish I could continue it but I want to keep it 'child' friendly - please do tell if I crossed any lines.

I went further with this than last and I hope that's okay.

Also, how about Blue huh? I don't know if I did the whole thing correctly but that's how it is now!