|| CHAPTER 79 ||

In the hotel room

Claire felt her back hit the bed with a bump, but a careful one of that. Owen was crawling his way on top of her, before she could even get her bearings. A hand on either side of her head, he looked down at her, admiring her for everything that she was. Her long red locks, spread all over the pillows and her shining green eyes, looking back at him. She barely finished licking her lips before he dropped down to meet them. It, having send him over the edge of control. She welcomed him with a hungry moan, reaching up to the back of his head, pulling in the bit of hair that she could find. He exhaled against her mouth, when she started rubbing her leg against his. His hand came down to rest on her hip but not for long, before he swiftly moved his fingers under her top and onto her stomach. The feeling of his hand on her skin, made her throw her head back in pleasure, leaving room for Owen to go down and nibble on her neck. Kissing and licking with a bite here and there. His hand had moved from the lower part of her stomach to her breast, where it was currently playing around.

In Zach's old room

"Physically, I'm as good as ever" Gray said, letting out a laugh to lighten up the situation. Maisie smiled along and waited for him to continue. "I don't know, maybe I shouldn't talk to you about this" He then said, attempting to stand up from the bed and leave, but was stopped by Maisie's hand on his arm. "Gray you can tell me, I wont judge" She told him with a caring smile. He sighed and sat back down. "Okay so...there's this...well, the thing is...this one, ehh..." The struggle was real and Maisie felt bad for her poor cousin, who was scratching his neck out of frustration. "There's someone that you like?" She then asked, after deciding to risk it. He took a deep breath and nodded. "Mhm...someone" He said very slowly and very carefully. "Gray?" Maisie then said, firmer, more commanding. Just like her mother. The amount of facial expressions that Gray revealed in the matter of a couple of seconds, took Maisie by surprise and she had to really try and compose herself, as to not break into laughter. Seeing as she had sensed how scared and nervous Gray was and how big of a deal this conversation was. After having pulled himself together, he looked back up at Maisie and said. "His name is Will"

Meanwhile, on the honeymoon

Owen reluctantly let go of Claire's breast, only to sit up on his knees and pull her top off. Throwing it behind him and hearing it land on the TV. Claire was quick to do the same with Owen's shirt, except it landed on the wall mounted lamp to her left. Quickly continuing what they were doing, by grabbing his arms and pulling him down close to her again. Sighing into the touch of his skin against hers. His lips on her neck, on their way down to her chest. He slowly lifted her up and undid her bra with a quick snap, followed by an underarm into the floor height curtains. Moving down along her breasts with a few stops, before he pulled down her pants, letting them fall onto the floor where his feet were currently planted. She was wearing nothing but her panties, that he was facing, before slowly moving his eyes up her whole body in an animal like way. He kissed her right under her belly button, before removing the small garment that was withholding her full glory.

Back at the house

Maisie smiled at her cousin, mouth going from ear to ear. She could see the terror on his face and felt so bad for him. He was clearly extremely scared of what other people would think, especially his family. She couldn't quite guess if he decided to talk to her about it, because she was new to the family or because he felt like she was the one to talk to about it. It didn't really matter to her after all. She was just so proud of her cousin for actually getting the words out. For letting them out in the open. "Where do you know him from?" Maisie asked after she put her notepad away to give Gray her full attention. He looked up at her and she swore she saw a small smile making its way out, behind that nervous exterior. "School" He said and looked down at his hands in his lap. "What's he like?" Maisie then asked, after having seen the way Gray reacted to the positive reaction, she gave him. He clearly had a lot on his mind and was desperate to get it out, to talk to someone about it, about Will. Gray giggled a bit before looking up at Maisie again. "He's super nice, like...I can't even describe it, he just cares so much and...and he has the cutest smile...and small dark curls that gets all messed up when he runs his hand through it out of frustration and..." Gray's eyes had wondered from Maisie's to all around the room, as he talked and when they landed back on Maisie, he shut himself up immediately.

In the messy hotel room

Owen crawled up Claire's body after her third scream. Being more turned on than ever, not having heard his unbelievably sexy wife, scream, moan or even make any noise in too long. As he came up to face her, he rolled onto his back and turned his head to watch his wife, panting like an excited but exhausted dog. She turned her head not long after, to look back at him. Finding him smirking at her, she squinted her eyes and leaned over to give him a kiss. Then another and another, before she desperately moved her hands down and fumbled with his belt. That damn belt. Always locking things away from her. "We don't have t..." He tried but got shushed by Claire who put a finger to his mouth, holding it there while she seductively through his belt onto the floor, beside the bed. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and threw them off to join her own, as quickly as her delicate fingers would let her. Moving up for a kiss before her fingers moved on to remove his restricting boxers, currently doing their best to keep themselves together. Letting them out of their torture, and hers. She pulled them down and heard them hit the wall somewhere, before she moved her leg over his body, to strangle him.

So, there's that

I don't know if you guys agree with this. If you are okay with it or if I just upset all my readers. But to me, this made sense. Plus, it put some more emotion into the story.

If you don't see any reason for this or why it was necessary, it might make sense later on.

Maybe not – What do I know