chapter 1

"Usually it is weird to have new students in final year in high school but when it gets really weird is when you have five new students that claim to be from the same family," Winnie complained as though she was responsible for their feeding. she was wearing the kind of look a really broke mother  would be wearing.

"Now whats your business  and how did you hear about the new students," I demanded making sure an expression of disgust was boldly written on my face.

"Come on don't stare at me in that manner I told you I joined the gossip group on FB and that have helped me to be lot more current than you are," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah that's your business. you know I told you not to join," I reminded her. I watched her turn away in guilt I knew quite well what she loved and felt there was no offense in doing what she loved after all we were friends.

I stared at her as she kept her gaze on her baseball sneakers; that was her way of avoiding a lot of talk from me. I never knew anyone that could cope with my one hour of heated sermon and blabbing.

"So what about your maths test it seems you don't want to tell me about it," I said as we walked into our school building.

She rolled her beautiful large brown eyes and frowned. "You are right maybe I don't want to tell you about it." she turned her face in shame I knew what that meant. Failure.

"You've got me here for you I could teach you maths. Don't you want to go to college?" I knew those were just empty questions she have always told me she hated the whole idea of college but I wanted her to go to college with me.

"You shouldn't be asking me I told you that I hate college,"she moved towards her locker leaving me in a total state of confusion. She was capable of going to college except for her nonchalant attitude towards education.

I moved to my locker and opened it. I could not even think of a way to help my friend. Her mother knows how smart I am and have always looked upon me as a saviour it was really hard to save someone attempting suicide except the person doesn't want to die anymore.

Before leaving the crowded corridor I wished her a good day at school and headed to my homeroom. I don't ever have special days in  school because everything goes on as routine.

I don't know why I was so curious to see the 'five new students'. I tried to cover it up with the fact that Winnie's excitement is so easily contacted.

School closed for that day without the new students coming and that made me even more curious. I knew Winnie was hardly a liar except a false news was spread. I wasn't going to ask about it to avoid looking weird.

I was so anxious to see them. I wanted to see someone among the five students, someone I have never seen but my heart belonged to. Perhaps my soul mate, I kept looking around for any new face but saw none.

When was this stranger coming? It could be a boy or a girl. Was he handsome or cute?  Or was she beautiful or cute?           

*        *        *         *         *

Thank you all for reading. I love you all.
Don't stop reading, okay?
.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Please vote and comment.
Lots of love.💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💋