chapter 12

I looked into the bag there was a blue cloth in it. I pulled the cloth out, it was a blue tank top just like mine. There was also a perfume inside to get rid of the coffee smell.

I smiled, I could have taken permission from the principal to go home. There was no need for the effort he made but it was nice of him to show concern. It was cool, a gesture I have no right to forget and no right to make that obvious.

I got changed in the ladies room. I cleaned the coffee on my skin off with water and sprayed the perfume to reduce the smell of coffee from my underwear. I went to collect my bag from Winnie.

Lunchtime was over and there was a teacher in her class. I greeted the teacher with a broad patronizing smile. "Sir, I want to talk to a friend," I politely took permission.

"Oh. That's okay," the teacher replied returning my smile.

I stared around the class, Dre ignored my presence while others had their eyes on me. He had changed into a brown shirt. Winnie brought my bag saving me from the stress of walking to her seat at the back of the class to get it.

"Who gave you this?" She whispered suspiciously eyeing my top.

"Alfred," I replied hastily to prevent anymore questions. I collected my bag and left the class after offering the teacher a slight bow of appreciation.

I still had an unfinished business with Dre. Who was he? For a while I have not dreamt of him and that was weird. I was either going to find out either as his enemy or his friend. I had to make him apologise for messing my clothes up.

I went to his class as soon as school closed for that day. He was not there, I hid from Winnie as I searched for him. I saw him go into the locker room and followed him.

The locker room was empty, I stopped on my track when I saw him. He was undressing facing his locker. "What do you want from me?" He asked removing his shirt to expose his musculean back and a tattoo, the tattoo of a beautiful girl.

I screamed in horror after taking a good look at the tattoo. It felt like staring at myself on a mirror placed on his back. What was that doing on his back?

He wore a T-shirt and faced me. "What do you want from me?" He repeated cocking an eyebrow.

I swallowed hard taking a step backward. I waited for nothing but ran out of the locker room. The school was empty, I was alone running away from Dre. I turned to hit something hard. My heart stopped, at the scent of that cologne.

I raised my head to meet his gaze. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you Elizabeth, I missed you," he said huskily with his eyes closed softly patting my back.

"Who are you," I cried struggling out of his arms. "What do you want from me?" I squealed horribly.

He pulled me closer, held me tighter, I could not breathe. He was choking me while I kept struggling, hitting and crying. I didn't want to die, I wanted to repay Alfred's kindness. I could not die a debtor.

"Please, please don't kill me," I choked letting out my last cry as my vision became blur and I could not breathe anymore.

"Miss Peterson, are you alright?" Someone asked tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes, startled to behold the wrinkled face of my mathematics teacher few inches away from mine.

He smiled and moved away. "You should not be sleeping in my class. If you are sick, go and seek for help," he said hashly.

I was sick, I was hyperventilating I was feeling dizzy, I was sweating. I got up my legs barely able to carry me. I luckily staggered out of the class without falling. I took one heavy step after the other down the corridor to the sickbay.

I had only passed the door of Winnie's class when my weak legs gave up. The pain I felt when my body touched the ground was nothing compared to what I felt before, I passed out.

I heard voices, footsteps, a pair of strong hands were lifting me up. As I felt my body against a strong manly chest, I was lost to everything, I could not hear a sound.

Who had those warm assuring arms that made me forget those that strangled me in my dreams?

Thanks for reading.
You mean a lot to me.
Lots of love.
Please vote and comment, tell me my mistakes, I don't mind.
😍💓💓💕💕💋💋💞💞💗💗😍