chapter 3

I paused, I wanted to go back to my car and save myself of any kind of embarrassment but something held me back. It felt like this connection I have felt ever since I was a kid, a connection to some one I knew but could not reach.

That feeling kept me stiff controlling my every movement pulling me to this guy like magnet to iron resisting it would be of no use. "Raymond," I heard myself say louder as my dreams flashed before my eyes, that had to be his name.

He paused making my heart skip a bit. My heart raced fast as I got closer to him and faster that I could hardly breathe as he turned and gazed at me with his brownish red eyes filled with pain, and so much agony I felt my eyes go misty.

He had the most perfect facial features I have ever seen mixed up with a tough look. His brownish red eyes were a unique beauty my eyes traveled down his all too perfect nose. As my eyes fell on his pink lips I yearned for a kiss although I knew nothing about a kiss.

He moved closer to me taking one gentle step after the other as though he was walking on hot coals. He stopped a foot away from me wearing a sad smile that made my heart pound harder that I could hear it in my ear and feel it in my head.

I could perceive the scent of his unique cologne, it must have been costly like those worn by rich business tychoons. I made an attempt to move closer, to feel the scent not only in my nostrils but to be a part of it. I stopped when he opened his mouth to say something. Was it going to be an insult or greeting?

"Elizabeth," he said finally looking deep into my eyes his eyes getting misty. I was totally not aware of anything else around as I stared at him. It felt as though time stopped and the world was spinning fast with us alone.

I didn't realize that he just called me Elizabeth until he turned to leave with David's hand on his shoulder patting him soothingly. "Raymond, its not Elizabeth its Tracy," I sounded foolish as the world became normal and I could hear the noises around."I mean my name is Tracy not Elizabeth," I corrected myself smiling sheepishly.

He nodded and entered their car without looking back. I felt like a total idiot standing in the car park and watching their car drive off. He obviously knows me but why were his family members taking him away from me. I have never seen them before but they seemed to hate me a lot.

With my head bowed I walked back to my car. Winnie was waiting to hear feedbacks from me but with my really hurt expression, she only pat my shoulder and gave me an encouraging smile.

"He knows me but his family doesn't like me they keep pulling him away and I obviously don't understand at all. He called me Elizabeth but my name is Tracy. I feel terrible." I complained before stepping on the gas.

"Now the huge question is where did you know him from?" she asked cocking her her brows.

"I don't know," I answered irritably stepping on the brake, that made us jerk forward. I glanced at her, she looked horrified and I felt really bad. I shrugged stepping on the gas. "I don't know," I spoke softly. "I just feel like there is a connection between us I feel like I have known him all my life. Its weird right?" She nodded her expression softened her eyes widening in amazement.

"Your past life." She snapped wearing a bright smile."You must have known him from your past life."

"I don't believe in all those shit." I pointed out feeling bad. "He called me Elizabeth and I have been called Elizabeth by that same voice in my dreams. Tell me everything you know about them. Like everything you must have read about them in your gossip group."

"Well......," she started but paused as soon as I parked in front of her house. "I am sincerely very hungry," she said holding her abdomen. "I need to run home and get something to eat. I will call you as soon as I am done eating." She opened the door and attempted going down but I gripped her wrist.

"I seriously want to know all I have to know about them. This whole thing seems really weird to me. I will be expecting you to come to my house for maths tutorials in an hour time." I ordered. She gave me a pleading look but I shook my head and released her wrist. She got down visibly sulking.

I prayed that she would come or I was going to ask someone else. My next door neighbor was in my homeroom and she was definitely going to have an answer to all my questions but that will mean a scandal to my innocent popular name. 'The most quiet and intelligent student in my school.' Note that, I have never been tagged nerdy but smart which I was, sexy which I was obviously aware of and beautiful. You might not believe but I was the dream girl of almost all guys. But at this point I didn't give a damn about what anyone was going to say.

*.                          *.                         *.

I hope you are enjoying this story.
Lots of love to you all.
Thanks.
💝💞💗💕💕💓💓💓💕💕💗💋