Chapter 1. Teachers meeting

“I AM THE BOX GHOST. FEAR MY BOXES OF DOOM. YOUR ENDS SHALL BE SWIFT AS MY BUBBLEWRAP BINDS YOU HEAD TO TOE!”

The visitor had to chuckle as the floating pudgy blue man in overalls who continued to scream box themed insults as thousands of packages flooded into the Great Hall, swirling around him in a whirlwind of corrugated Cardboard.

“BEWARE!” the Box ghost screamed.

The students didn't just be wary of him. They were downright terrified.

The youngest screamed and dove behind older siblings as the older students drew thin rods of wood from various places on their person.

Teachers also withdrew wands from their robes, firing bolts of light at the Box Ghost.

A few made contact but didn't really faze him.

He flew about the room as the visitor returned to the rafters, a recording device in hand as he filmed the chaos he had unleashed.

After a few minutes of the Box Ghost flying about the Visitor pressed a button on his head set, signaling to end the terror or cardboard at the next unique spell.

He turned his attention to the pink toad witch, who was in a dead faint.

Smirking, the visitor watched as a  greasy haired teacher shot a bolt of white light from his wand.

A ghostly deer appeared and the Box ghost fled through the roof after one last “BEWARE!”

The visitor laughed, a strange sound in the chaos.

A few looked around to see who was laughing in the face of all this destruction (It wasn't really bad, Just messy) but failed to find its source.

Closing his notepad, the visitor floated up towards the ceiling, smiling.

“Oh yes.” He said to himself. “This will do nicely.”

As things settled down, the man in Violet robes turned to his coworkers. “Teachers meeting.  As soon as the students are in bed.”

The visitor followed the violet robed man as the teachers ushered the students to the common rooms, each color heading towards a different part of a castle.

Greens went down towards the dungeons and the others spread towards the castle towers.

The visitor did not care where they went. That was not his mission.

He followed the man through the halls, staying as quiet as possible, his headset filming as he flew invisibly through the corridors.

He was soon joined by the four teachers who had left to insure he students made it to the dorms.

They stopped in front of a statue of a six foot golden eagle.

“Cheesecake.” The man intoned.

The eagle started to spin, revealing a hidden staircase.

The teachers filed on and ascended to a office filled with portraits of sleeping people and shining instruments of mysterious uses.

The violet robed man took a seat behind the desk as the rest of the teachers either stood or took a seat.

The pink toad cleared her throat. “The Ministry must be informed of this dark creature immediately.”

“No need Dolores “ A thin faced witch in green robes said. “We merely need to identify and place wardings up around the school. Since you are currently teaching Defense against the Dark Arts, perhaps you can enlighten us as to the nature of this ‘Dark Creature.’”

The jab was so obvious the Visitor had to resist a snicker.

The pink toad, now known to be Dolores, turned a shade of purple this visitor was unaware was possible to turn. At least, by humans.

Before the toad would start screaming, the violet robed man began to speak.

“An excellent idea, Minerva.” He said. “We must identify and ward the school. Should it or another of its kind appear. Then, we will involve the Ministry.”

“Thank you, Albus. Although perhaps we should contact some Hogwarts Alumni for aid. Some more experts,” she shot a pointed glare at Dolores, “Would be very much appreciated.”

“Very well. We shall send word to a few aurors and Magical Creatures Ministry workers and perhaps Lewis from the Spirit division.”

The visitor finished writing his notes and smiled.

That was his cue.

He started as a glow in the corner of the teachers eyes before taking shape and returning to the visible spectrum.

All eyes turned to him as they withdrew their wands and aimed them at the dark skinned ghost who branished a bow staff decorated with silver swirls reminiscent of his own silver robes that swirled a foot off the ground.

“Who are you?” The violet robed man said.

“Headmaster Dumbledore. I am Albion, Herald the the High King Phantom. He has a message for you and the Guardians of this school.”

“A Dark Creature like you has no King. You are all just savages, incapable of government or society.”

Albion’s eyes flashed and the old toad was no longer able to speak, her lips moving, tongue flailing but no sound emerged.

None of the others moved. Apparently Dolores’s plight was of little to no consequence to them.

“Silence or I shall not be as kind.”

“Tell us, Herald Albion.” Dumbledore said, his tone calm as he attempted to not provoke the unknown creature before him. “What is High King Phantom’s message?”

“‘Bring me he who has pulled a soul from the beyond and he who has ripped his soul 7 times. Bring me the 6 shards and the broken vessel. Bring them to the Castle Gates and all shall be well. It begins at Midnight.’”

“What begins at midnight?” Albus asked, his fear almost breaking his calm composure as he realized who The High King, or at least Albion, was referring to.

“‘Bring them to us and what you have lost shall be returned. It begins at Midnight.’”

He snapped his fingers and Dolores could speak once more.

“Stupefy!” She screamed but the stunning spell hit the wall.

Albion was already gone.

“This does not bode well.” Albus said.