Chapter 6. The Infinite Realms

Okay guys. Confession time. I couldnt pick which art to use for this chapter so im putting both up. One at the begining and one at the end. Sorry.

It had been three days since they had arrived here. Things had started to calm down.

A ghost named ghost writer was even letting the wizards use his library, provided that they didn't make a mess or break anything.

Ghosts from across the realm were keeping them up on their studies but unlike Hogwarts classes were optional. You could either not attend classes at all or ask for a tutor. It's said seventh years were tutored by Merlin himself.

You could even ask a ghost to teach you a craft like blacksmithing. A 4th year had brought in a rough ax to lunch yesterday, saying he made it himself. The only trick was finding a teacher.

Fred and George were getting along fantastically with a child ghost Called young blood

At least, Ron thought so. Apparently only children could see him. So everyone who came of their own free will had to rely on others to know he was there.

Ron was particularly enjoying the company of an adult ghost named Plasmius.

Plasmius delightend in playing chess together, calling Ron a budding young genius.

At first Ron had been intimidated by the vampire like ghost but he soon grew to trust him, or at least challenge him after seeing him easily defeat another ghost at his favorite game.

They played once and their bond was cemented.

Ginny however, to every ghosts surprise, was the first, and only human that Fright Knight, the most loyal and fierce of King Phantom's Generals, liked.

It had all started when Ginny had wandered out to the Stables and was brave or insane enough to feed Fright Knights personal steed, a terrifying demonic alicorn with fangs, an apple.

They've been inseparable since, either sparring with swords, which Ginny loved, or playing Tic Tac Toe. Which Fright Knight hated.

“I am the General of the first army. How am i being defeated by a small child?!” He yelled one night.

Ginny sighed. “Another round?”

“Yes please.”

Ron occasionally saw the black haired, blue eyed first year wandering about the dorms or populated areas, keeping an eye on things.

Ron had not spoken with him since they had arrived and as long as they were okay he was content to leave him be.

A few girls had started learning instruments and were forming impromptu bands with rock battles in the halls.

Rumor has is one particularly talented witch had managed a spell with a guitar and was being personally tutored by Ember.

Rumor was later confirmed when a wall was blown out by a loud G note.

“Oops!” She yelled while Ember laughed.

The king found this hilarious, having personally investigated the noise, repairing the damage with a wave of his hand and high fiving the witch.

“He looks like a 7th year.” the witch had said at lunch. “With snow white hair and glowing green eyes. Ms. Ember called him Dipstick.”

“What did he do?”

“‘'Thats King Dipstick to you.’”

It was a bit of relief to find out their host had a sense of humor.