Freedom and Short story.

Hello Ghost Zone. Tis I the Narrator.
I am back and better than ever.
I have my new phone and will be able to update much more.
Thank you all who stuck with me through my involuntary hiatus. So in return, I'm rewarding you with a short story about Avalon, Albion and a certain demigod who just had his birthday a few days ago.
Here we go.

"Come one Sam, whats the harm?"
When Tucker looked at his best friend with those puppy dog eyes, Avalon's resolve crumpled like a sandcastle at high tide.
"One." She warned.
Tucker flew over to a strange door immediately and opened it up.
They stepped through, keeping the door open.
They were in an apartment of some kind, and based off the screaming, cussing and honking, in New York City.
"Hey, mom are the cookies ready yet?"
"Not yet sweetie." A woman called out.
Avalon and Albion turned just as a 16 year old boy with sea green eyes and black hair turned the corner.
He was only shocked for a second before yelling. "Mom, stay in the Kitchen."
"We don't mean any-" Avalon began but the kid charged, pulling a, is that a pen?
Not a pen. Not a pen. A sword. Abort. Abort.
Avalon and Tucker barely managed to get back though the portal when the bronze sword connected with the door, making it rattle.
"I'm sealing this door off." Avalon said after a minute."
"Good idea." Tucker agreed.
"I hope you learned your lesson." Sam said as she marked the door, UnSafe in ghost writing.
"Come on. Lets go home."
She looked at the closed door one last time time to see that there were three symbols on it.
Near the top was a lightning bolt, below it a trident, and finally a skull.
Sam did nothing but up the forbidden level and follow tucker.

All right. I think I made it pretty obvious but first to ID the kid gets a chapter dedicated to them.
What ho!