★ ONE ★

'Scarlett, it's two in the morning

'Scarlett, it's two in the morning... where are you going that you just have to sneak out of your window for?' A voice said behind me as I was barely putting my one of legs out of the window.

I rolled my eyes at my failure on sneaking out and put my leg back onto the floor and looked at the person who was standing by my door with his arms crossed with a smile on my face, 'Well um- you see, Ruby and Toni had invited me to go hang out at Wyrm.'

I could have lied, but if we were being honest, I was super bad at lying. If I was telling a lie, I would start stuttering and start to freak out, so that being said, I was just always honest to everyone. It didn't matter to me if the truth could hurt the other person, it was just better then looking like an idiot stuttering like crazy.

'Yeah.... no. At two in the morning? No, no way. Now go back to bed, it's to late to be going out.' FP said as he turned around to head out of the door.

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes with frustration, 'Are you serious? Dad that's so unfair, Jughead is literally hanging out with his friends as we speak!' I could have simply just claimed defeat but, I wasn't the type to back down without a fight.

My dad stopped in place and turned around to look at him, 'Are we serious going to have the same conversation over and over again? You're younger than Jughead.'

I chucked at his comment, 'Dad, I'm literally three minutes younger than him, plus, I'm more responsible than him.'

FP laughed and pulled me into a hug, 'Yeah, yeah, you aren't wrong about that. But it's to late to be sneaking out. You can go out another day, I promise.' I smiled at FP and give him a kiss on the cheek, 'thank you dad. goodnight.'

Once FP had closed the door behind him, I changed for bed again and I grabbed my phone as I laid down.

- the 3 muskergems -

scarlett : so, I mayhaps got caught.

toni 🌚: scar, you're so bad at sneaking out!

scarlett : hey hey, there's
not need to point out the obvious.

scarlett :

scarlett ✨: