Chapter 17

"How was Jellybean and mom?" Jughead said as he opened the pizza box from the coffee table. I started shoving food into my mouth, for some reason, I've been feeling more hungry as ever... Im probably going to start my period, "they're good. They told me that they'll come back when they're ready but they miss you guys so much." Dad smiled with tears in his eyes, I quickly went over to hug him, "dad, it's fine. We'll be a family again... soon." I've always complained about my family being the worst, but being honest, what I am today is because of my family. "I know princess, ugh, I missed you so much. I'm so happy that we're in good terms." Dad said as he kissed my forehead and started brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Aren't you starting school today ?" Jughead said as he poured himself some orange juice in a glass. "Nope, until next week. So enjoy this last week because then you're going to have an annoying sister bothering you every... single... day..." I said as I bite my toast. Jughead laughed, "Ive dealt with you since birth, I think I can deal with you at school."

"Scar, please let us explain

"Scar, please let us explain." Ruby said as she walked near me. I had tears in my eyes, I wouldn't believe they did that, "let me make sense of this. Once I left, you both hooked up... not even a day passed, and you both were on top of each other. What is this? Friends with benefits?" I looked at SweetPea then Ruby, "you know what, just leave me alone. I don't want anything to deal with you both."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~