Chapter 6

ScaryAlex : #tb

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ScaryAlex : #tb. to the first date we had gone together + Fangs tagged along. 😚 you're so adorable & all mine ❤️. tagged : @BrennenT-Rex

*Liked by SweetsAPea, ToniTopazzz, JuggieWithABoogie, BrennenT-Rex, RubiesSola, FangsFogarty, CherylBomb

FangsFogarty : it was an amazing date ;). look at my bestfriend :)
ScaryAlex : :,( I love you !
RubiesSola : back oofff Fangs !
FangsFogarty : @RubiesSola, no ! She's mine !
ScaryAlex : 😩😚
BrennenT-Rex : BOTH OF YOU BACK OFF ! SHES MINE ! 😤❤️
ScaryAlex : hehe 😚

ToniTopazzz : :,( you guys are my favorite couple !
CherylBomb : right babe ! 😩
ScaryAlex : you guys are the cutest ! 😤❤️

JuggieWithABoogie : BRENNEN! COME OVER ! YOURE GIRLFRIEND IS ANNOYING ME !
BrennenT-Rex : UGHHH ! Fine !On my way!
JuggieWithABoogie : bring food ! Our dad didn't make us food ! :p
BrennenT-Rex : you guys cost to much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BrennenT-Rex : baby was hungry, so I guess I'm a pizza delivery person now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BrennenT-Rex : baby was hungry, so I guess I'm a pizza delivery person now. Tagged : @ScaryAlex

ScaryAlex : ughh! You're amazing !
BrennenT-Rex : 💋😚

JuggieWithABoogie: you're the best for feeding us
BrennenT-Rex : i know... I know...

FangsFogarty: WHAT ! YOU DIDNT BRING ME ANY !?
BrennenT-Rex : they finished it
ScaryAlex : we were hungry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex, get off me." Brennen chuckled as I was wrapped around his body. "Noooo, you're not leaving me." I said as I wrapped myself tighter to him. Brennen chuckled, "baby, I'm just going to the restroom." I frowned and let myself fall down to the bed, "fine. I'll be in the living room." Brennen walked out the door while blowing kisses to me. I blushed with a smile as I walked to the living room. I saw Jughead, Toni, Fangs and SweetPea sitting on the couch, "Ouh I didn't know you guys were here." Toni smiled and got up to hug me, "I haven't seen you since like... forever!" I chuckled, "Toni, you saw me yesterday, we went shopping." Toni had a confused face then laughed, "Ouh yeah." The bathroom door opened then Brennen came out and walked towards me with a smile. He saw the gang there and waved to them, "Hey guys." They all smiled and waved back but SweetPea. We sat down on the couch with the gang, who were watching a movie. I got comfortable on Brennen. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him and kicked up my feet to place them on Fangs. "Bitch, no. Get your nasty feet out of my face." Fangs said as he throw my feet to the ground. I raised my feet again but this time to his face, "now my feet are in your face." I said with a smile. Fangs rolled his eyes and given up moving my feet.

After 2 movies, my dad got home and saw us hanging out, "Why are you guys always at my house? Do I need to adopt everyone?" I smiled at my dad, "Hi dad." My dad smiled at me and walked over to Brennen and me, "Hi Princesa, hi Brennen." Brennen straighten himself up and smiled, "Hi FP, how was work?" FP got some of the leftovers from Brennen's pizza, "Good, this paycheck is going to be good." I let go of Brennen and went to hug my dad. FP hugged me back and smiled to Jughead, "Where's your girlfriend, lover boy?" Jughead blushed at my dad calling him lover boy, he was so into Betty, it was impossible to get Jughead away from her, "she's with Alice." FP chuckled and nodded towards Toni, "How's my other Gem?" Toni smiled and hugged FP too, he was like family to her, "good, going to a party with Cheryl later on." I looked up at Toni and frowned, "takeeee meee !" Toni laughed, "we're going to a bar... that's for lesbians." I frowned, "soooo.... don't assume my sexuality." I earned chuckles for everyone while Brennen gived me a death stare. I blowed kisses to him, which made him smile. "You know... that girl Veronica is having a party, we can go there." Brennen said with a smile. I winked at him then turned to my dad, "can We goooooo? Pleaseee ?" FP looked at me and Jughead then smiled, "Fine, but take Toni, Fangs, and SweetPea, they need fun in their lives." Fangs and SweetPea acted offended, "damn FP. Straight to my heart." SweetPea said with a frowned. "What heart?" I said to SweetPea with a smirk. "Damn... like father like daughter." SweetPea said with a fake frown. I laughed, "go get ready you guys. Will meet here in 2 hours." They left while I walked Brennen to his car, "you know... you're pretty cute." Brennen said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "youre not so bad yourself." Brennen made a offended face, "damn... coming from the girl I love, it's okay... I love you." I looked at him with a surprised face, with my face red. Brennen place his hand on my cheek, pulling himself towards me, placing his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~