Chapter 15

"You're unbelievable." SweetPea said as he gave me a small smile. "Unbelievable beautiful, I know that." I said as I playfully flipped my hair. I heard SweetPea chuckle, "you're so adorable SweetPea." Sweets kissed my temple then put his forehead on mine, "I'm all yours gorgeous." I chuckled then playfully smacked his butt. He looked at me shocked then squinted his eyes and stared at me, "Ouh no you didn't." I snorted accidentally which made my face turn all shades of red which made sweets start dying from laughter. "OMG ! You just snorted!" SweetPea said as he tried to hold his laughs in, but failed. "Stoppppp ! That's it, I understand if you want to break up." I said as I frowned and started walking to my room with my head down. I felt someone walk behind me as I felt two muscular arms around me and the warm breath of the boy I've have fallen in love with. "I barely got you, I'm not going to let you leave, my love." Sweets said as he turned me to face him and kissed me passionate. Last thing I know was that we went to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ScaryAlex : my favorite human ❤️

*Comments Deactivate*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scarlett, I'm sorry ! Listen to me !" FP yelled. I quickly turned around, walked to my room and slammed the door. I heard yelling from Jughead and FP. I don't know how FP could do that. I quickly put my earbuds to connect to my phone and put the volume all the way up, and drifted to sleep.

Once I woke up, I felt someone looking at me. Jughead run to me and hugged me tightly, "how are you feeling?" I hugged him back tightly and frowned, "a little bit weak but I'll be fine." Jughead let me go and nodded, "dad left and I called SweetPea, he should be here in a few. You have to tell him Alex." I bite my lip and played with my fingers, "no, i don't want to Jughead. It's just going to ruin everything. He's not going to understand." Jughead grabbed my hand and smiled, "he will. I'll be there for you everyday. I have to go speck with Betty though, I have to tell her. I'll see you later okay?" I nodded and kissed jugs cheek. I didn't want to do this anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY I POSTED 😂. Soooooooo, you guys are going to hate me but it's fine :). Schools about to start and i still have practice everyday 😤😤. WELP
~ xoxo, J