Chapter 11

"So... where are we going ?" I said looking at SweetPea who had a huge smile on his face. "Somewhere that no one knows about." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Are you planning on killing me?" I said as I blushed and giggled. "How did you know?" SweetPea said as he laughed.

After an hour of driving, we finally arrived to the place SweetPea was taking me. We were surrounded by nature, it was beautiful. We got out the car as SweetPea opened the back of the car and as I looked around amazed. SweetPea wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "you ready to sleep here?" "No way, you're lying! I've never been camping!" I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek. "Well, there's always a first for everything." He said as he blushed. I chuckled lightly and saw how the back of the car was set up to be used to sleep on.

The night went by quick but it was nice

The night went by quick but it was nice. Sweets and me made s'mores and talked about our lives. I really did like this boy, I couldn't get enough of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sweets POV*

SweetsAPea : one date down

SweetsAPea : one date down... many more to go 💋😉 Tagged : @ScaryAlex

* 200 Likes *

ToniTopazzz : @ScaryAlex, you have him sprung.
FangsFogarty : "he's sprung, now that she got him"
ScaryAlex : "got him doin' things he'll never do, if you ain't been, he's tellin' you"
SweetsAPea : you guys are so annoying, leaving you assholes.
ToniTopazzz : good luck with that

ScaryAlex : Hey, you cute ;) come here often?
FangsFogarty : you just made him smile and blush.
FangsFogarty : now he's talking about how happy he gets with you
SweetsAPea : STOP EXPOSING ME !
ScaryAlex : i really do have you sprung

JuggieWithABoogie : you guys a gross, and ugly
ScaryAlex : twins again

RubiesSola : @ScaryAlex , text me ASAP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the bar to meet up with TallBoy and FP. While I was walking towards FP's office, I saw Scarlett siting with a guy. She laughed at something he said, which made me frustrated to see her talking to other guys that aren't me. "SweetPea ! Hurry up!" TallBoy yelled through the bar which catches everyone's attention even Scars. I walked to the office and didn't come out until 3 hours later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Scars POV*
"I can't believe you're in town! I've missed you so much Jake!" I said with a smile as I hugged Jake. "I wasn't going to come but I had to see my favorite cousin!" Jake chuckled as we sat in a booth at the bar. "Oof, Jughead would be hurt if he heard that." I chuckled as I heard someone walk into the bar. "In this household we don't pay attention to him. Anyways ! Any boyfriends ?" Jake said with a wink and chuckled. I laughed at his comment as I felt eyes on me, "there's this guy... weren't not together but we've liked each other for such a long time so we started going on dates. You should met him before you leave ! He's a meanie but such a sweetheart!" "I would love to! You're lucky that you have someone, I haven't found a boyfriend since I've moved, which was 2 years ago!" Jake said before we heard TallBoy yell, "SweetPea ! Hurry up!" I looked to see SweetPea walking into the office with my dad and TallBoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ! I HAVENT POSTED FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IVE HAD COLORGUARD PRACTICE! ILL TRY TO WRITE WHENEVER I CAN !
ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500 READS ! WERE SUPER CLOSE TO 600 ! I HAVENT BEEN SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ! 😤😤❤️ LOVE YOU WEIRDO !

~xoxo, J 🥀