Chapter 16

ScarlettAlex // satan's child

*comments disabled*

====================

She walked into the Wytm Wyrm after 2 years. Her presence was noticeably by thousands of serpents. The whole place was filled with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes, like always. Scarlett walked through the sweaty bodies to get to the office. Once she opened the door to FP's office, she saw two bodies on each other on her fathers couch in the dark. "FP! Ouh shit sorry, I thought you were going to take longer." Someone said as Scar turned on the lights. She realized who it was, "Well SweetPea, I don't think you should be fucking a girl in my dads office, you better not leave any come on the couch or the carpet." Scar walked over to her dads table and sat down on the chair. "Scarlett..." Sweets was about to say when Scar interrupted him, "now if you can, both of you get out, i have work to do." The two people left her sight.

"Mija hermoso." I heard as I woke up from my nap. I realized I was still in the office, but i wasn't alone. "Papá... hermano." I said as I ran to hug my dad and Juggie. "You finally came back, we've missed you." Jughead said as he smiled. I smiled and nodded, "I've missed you guys too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~