Chapter 4

My alarmed beeped as I turned it off. I got up from my bed and went to the restroom to take a shower. After, i did my makeup, and grabbed a red and white stripes shirt with my ripped jeans and black chucks. 

I went to the kitchen to see my dad and Jughead eating

I went to the kitchen to see my dad and Jughead eating. "Goodmorning princesa." My dad said as I kissed him on the cheek. "Goodmorning papa." Dad had made some eggs with slices of toast. I ate that as I had a staring contest with Jughead.

~~ at Riverdale High ~~
I went to my regular boring classes, where I didn't even pay attention in. The only good part was that I had most of my classes with Toni and Ruby, and some with Fangs and Sweets. During lunch, serpents were sitting together, while we talked about random shit. I zoned out and staring at a Northsider. The Northsider turned around and saw me looking at him, I quickly turned around to face Toni with my face red as a tomato. Toni saw my face and started laughing. I looked at her then I rolled my eyes as I heard a "Hey" behind me. I turned around and saw the Northsider that I was looking at. "Hey, Im Brennen ." He said with big smile on his face. I stood up from the table and shooked his hand, "I'm Scarlett." He smiled, "like the stone right?" I nodded with a smile. "What does this Northsider want Scar?" SweetPea said as he stood in front of me. I moved to side of Brennen , "Sweets, he's not trouble. He's a new friend." SweetPea looked at Brennen with anger, "mhm, Northsiders dont like serpents. They can't be friends." Brennen frowned, "dude, I dont have anything against you guys. I just came over here, because Scarlett was staring at me and I thought she was cute." I looked at Brennen shocked. SweetPea looked at Brennen and me, "she's not interested." I looked at SweetPea then i faced Brennen, "i am interested, don't worry about him, he's just a friend." Brennen smiled and looked at me, "so... I know we don't know each other but what about a date at pops after school?" I smiled widely trying to cover it up, "I'll love that." Brennen smiled and nodded as you passed me his phone, "here give me your number so you can send me your address." I smiled and put my number into his contacts under "Scar ❤️" and gave it back to him. Brennen smiled, "pick you up at 7?" I smiled and nodded, "it's a date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE TO MESSED UP. I wrote this chapter quick so I'm sorry if it's a little sloppy. <3
xoxo, J