Chapter 19

*Three Years Later*

Scarlett lost touch with everyone from Riverdale. She just didn't fit in with them, well that's how she felt. Scarlett wrote music here and there. She was an "upcoming artist", that's how everyone knew her. FP had retired from the serpents but of course he helped them out with what he could. Archie and Veronica broke up in the beginning of senior year, while not many months later Reggie and her were officially the "it" couple and Archie settled down with a girl he met in college. Toni and Cheryl were stronger then ever. Cheryl was founder of "Blossom Designs", whole Toni started her own restaurant, "Cherry", named after Cheryl. Fangs still was close to Scarlett. Scarlett would call and text him everyday, but made him not say a word about it with anyone. Fangs was still in the gang but he knew how to take care of himself. Last but not least... there was Sweetpea. Sweetpea started his own auto shop. He was 2 years in with Ruby. Scarlett didn't hate them, but she hated that she found out about their relationship via Instagram...

Scarlett finally decided it was time to come back to the city she hated but loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett still had to keep her "image" up while in Riverdale, she had to be careful with her actions. She opened the door to her new apartment that was already furnished ahead of time. She settled in and quickly changed to meet her bestfriend.

They greeted each other with a passionate hug and all she could smell was his strong cologne she missed about him.

ScarlettJones: long time no see buddy 🖤🧸Tagged : @FangsFogarty

Tagged : @FangsFogarty

*Comments Deactivate*

FangsForgarty: i luv u 🧸💙Tagged : @ScarlettJones

Tagged : @ScarlettJones

*Commented Deactivate*

Throughout the day Scar and Fangs we're together, their phones kept on ringing from all the calls they were getting from their high school friends. Scarlett explained to fangs that she just wasn't ready to be suffocated with questions about her disappearance. She needed to make an excuse up on why she left.

Once fangs and scar arrived to her apartment, she payed the lady who stay at her house while she went out with her bestfriend. Then went to the living room filled with toys and a small boy playing with them, "Luke." Scarlett said. "Come say hi your uncle Fangs."