★ T W O ★

As I got the Wyrm, there was already a bunch of motorcycles parked outside, which made it difficult to find a parking spot

As I got the Wyrm, there was already a bunch of motorcycles parked outside, which made it difficult to find a parking spot. Once i finally was able to find a parking place, i made my way inside where the smell of alcohol automatically hit you once you take one step inside.

I made my way to clock myself in when i ran into Toni as she was rushing to serve, 'you need help?'

Toni snapped her head at me and rolled her eyes with a smile, 'oh no, i'm ok.'

I laughed as i turned back to leave the Wyrm when Toni stopped me in my place, 'I swear to god Scar, if you leave right now, i'll go ahead and murder you myself.'

I turned back to the bar as i laughed, 'yeah yeah, whatever you say toni.' I started heading to the back to clock in and automatically started to help out Toni to serve and take orders.

Once a few hours pasted, it was only me taking care of the bar, which luckily for me, wasn't as busy as it usually is. I was cleaning up the bar and refilling drinks when i saw the door open.

I looked towards the door to found out that Sweets and Fangs were making their way towards me, 'Hello ladies.'

Sweets and Fangs chucked at my commented and sat down on a stool looking my way, 'hey Scar.'

I turned around to grabbed them their usual drink and set them in front of them, 'so did you guys just come back from a job?'

The boys nodded in response as they were sipping their drinks. Fangs looked my way, 'nothing interesting though, just a simple delivery.'

I nodded in response as i continued to clean up, 'makes sense. so any plans for today boys?'

Sweetpea smiled as he looked at me, 'Actually, yeah. Fangs and me were thinking we should head down to the river later on? I don't know if you're interested in going?'

I stopped what i was doing to think if i had any plans, 'actually, i'm down, but FP asked me do finish some paperwork for him, so i have to do that first. But once i finish, i'll definitely meet you guys there!'

'Wait actually, no problem at all. Sweetpea here can definitely help you out so you can finish them faster' Fangs said as nudged Sweetpea with a smirk on his face.

'No no, it's okay. I can do it myself, don't worry about me guys' I said as i looked at the guys to see Sweetpea with a mad face looking at fangs.

Sweetpea looked at me with wide eyes, 'no scar, it's ok. i'll help you, it's no problem.'

I smiled at sweetpea, 'ok fine, but don't be complaining later on that your hand hurts or something like that.'