Chapter 24

*KINDA A SMUT!*

~~~~~SweetPea's POV~~~~~

The whole  family decided to go out to eat just to catch up with everyone. The restaurant was super fancy so that meant we all had to wear something fancy. Scar forced me to wear a suit while she wore a black tight dress with heels. Which I always found it funny, because we always complained on how her feet always killed her. We packed Luke's stuff since he was going to stay the night with Alice, we didn't really feel like going out so she volunteered to babysit.

SweetPea: beautiful crazy <3       Tagged:  @ScarlettJones

       Tagged:  @ScarlettJones

JugheadJones: SweetPea, I think you were are wrapped around her finger 😌
SweetPea: only for her

ScarlettJones: my baby daddy is so handsome 😉
SweetPea: my baby mama is so gorgeous 😘

VeronicaLodge: how cute !

~~~~~Scarlett's POV~~~~~

We all sat down in one table and just started having our own conversations. Sweetpea, Jughead and Fangs were having a conversation while Betty, Veronica and I were having one ourselves. Our food arrived and we all just stayed quiet and ate. Toni and Cheryl stood up and clinked their glassware. Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl's waist and smiled, "we wanted to share a special announcement with you guys. We wanted you guys to know before the whole town knew." Cheryl couldn't wait and shouted, "Toni and I are getting married bitches !" The whole table gasped and started yelling, "OMG!"... well, most of the yelling was us girls. We all ran to hug and congratulate Cheryl and Toni with all our love.

The desert got to the table which was a cake and we all eat into that. I was talking to Betty when I felt Sweets hand connect to my thigh. I didn't mind it at first since he always did that, but he started gliding his hand up my thigh. I tried to take his hand off from stopping him going any closer, but it didn't help at all, it just made him go up more. He reached my entrance which was covered but that didn't stop him from placing his hand on top of it. I looked at him with a "stop it now" face but he didn't budge. He started rubbing my vagina slowly which made me twitch. He saw that I was getting bothered so he keep going faster and faster. I was trying my best to keep conversation with Betty without moaning, but Sweets was it making it so difficult. I decided to do the same thing to Sweetpea so I placed my hand on his bulge and started stroking it slowing. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I kept going with my conversation with Betty as while as trying to bother him. He whisper in my ear, "if you don't stop, you'll get it at the house." I smiled at him and started stroking faster. He looked at me and grabbed my hand that was pleasing him and waved goodbye to everyone and quickly went to the car dragging me behind him.

The car ride was quiet but was tense in the air. Once we started pulling into the driveway, Sweetpea turned off the car and went over to my side of the car and pushed me inside. Once we were inside he looked the doors and pushed me to the wall, "you really want to have fun don't you? You had to make me get a boner." I smiled at him and pushed myself to him, "not my fault you couldn't get you hands off my panties." Sweetpea smirked and started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back and jumped to wrap my legs around him. He carried me to the bedroom and dropped me gently to the bed. I looked at him as he took off his clothes, he was so handsome... I really got lucky. He saw me staring and smirked, "stop looking you creep." I blushed then he started kissing my neck as he brought his hand down to my exposed thigh and started pulling my dress up. Things heated up and well yeah... you know what happens next... but with safety of course .

*AUTHORS NOTE*

WHAT THE HOLY COW! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ! 6K READS ! OMG ILY SO MUCH ! but sadly that's the end of this book 😌

Hopefully you've enjoyed this ride through the book 😌. Thank you so much for being so fricking amazing, but love <3 till next time.

~Jenny