Chapter 3

"Ok, my decision is to.....go. Mom, dad look before you cry, my decision is this because, my mother would have wanted me to be with my family. My mom would have wanted me to stay with her. This is the right decision to make, please...trust me. I promise I'll come visit at least once a month."

"Alright hon, well. It is your decision, so..w..e..gonna..be...aaaa....k"

"Hey, mom." I start to say trying to hold back my tears as they sting my eyes, "Please don't cry. We will still be the closest family, I promise."

"Great!" Eva pitches in, "So you guys can start packing, just pack for one night and I will get my crew to bring over everything else tomorrow including your funiture, if your parents allow that."

I go to my room, start unpacking clothes and mom walks in, sits down on the edge of my bed and fiddles with the clothes lying there. She sits up straight and watches me run from my cuboard to my bag. I Can feel her starring at me but I don't dare look up.

"Hey. We're really gonna miss you." Mom's says.

I sigh in relief to know that she's not upset with me. I spin around and say, "I'm gonna...miss...you..guys tooo." I stutter trying to hold back the tears, I can feel rolling down.

She rushes over to me and hugs me tight. As I'm enclosed in her arms I feel warm, I feel at ease. I know I can always count on her. But moving in with Eva...would be weird. Even calling her jus "Eva" is going to need some getting used to. I mean on camera she shows a brave face, and no worries in the world like she has the perfect little life. But what if she doesn't and it's all a misstake going with her.

But my doubts go away after mom says, "Hon. I want you to know thag I've always wanted to tell you. But I just couldn't, I also want you to know that no matter what your decision is your "dad" and I will always support it. And besides who knows, maybe you'll even get to be I one of Eva's videos."

"Of course she will." Eva says walking in. "Cheryl, you ready to go? The limo is here to take us to the airport."

"Ummm, yah I'm ready. Just gotta say my goodbyes first."
I turn back to mom and hug her tight...my eyes begin to sting again and this time I don t hold the tears back, they just roll onto my cheeks and fall onto her jacket.

After mom and I hug we run downstairs to greet dad. "I live you dad."
"Love ya too monkey."

We giggle through the tears a little and we finally reach the limo. I get inside and wave out the windows till I can't see them anymore. I turn around wiping my tears and looking at all the snacks that are displayed before me. I grab a chocolate bar and silently bite it.

It's finally happening....I am goino HOME!!!!

Hey guys. Hope You enjoyed That Chapter. Sorry if there were any errors including spelling. Enjoy! Until next time. Mwaaa