Chapter 7

I scroll down my messages deciding what's most important and what I'm going to read first. I decide I'll read the ones from my best friend, Milla, we have been friends since Grade 1 and I honestly know she is super worried. Although, we so close she probably just went to my house to ask my mom. 

I decide I can't exactly tell her what's going on because I'm not really sure when we going to expose that I am her SISTER!!!!!

I go into the message and reply to all her, HELLOOOOOO's, she immediately comes online and starts sending voice notes of how jealous she is that my parents spontaneously sent me on a  trip around the world! I assumed that probably what my parents told her. I keep my hands busy while I text her and everyone else that wants to know where I was.

It's 1:59 now and I am done talking to everyone, I think I just need some sleep....

I wake up this morning to smell warm sweet syrup, and lovely pancakes. I smile and can't wait. Brent is here, so I assume he slept over. He slaps me a high five and gives me a pleasant smile. I sit down at the kitchen counter and Eva comes round the back and gives me a hug,

"Morning little sis!", She says to me" You sleep well?"

"Morning, Yes I did thanks. The bed was so warm and really comfortable."

She smiles and then walks back into the kitchen grabbing my plate of Eggs and Pancakes.  They smell delicious. I pour syrup onto my pancakes and take a bite into one. I nod my head at Eva and show a thumbs up, Brent and Eva both laugh.

We all done with breakfast so I head back to my room, I make up my bed and chill on it for a while while starring at the big white ceiling. I decide that I really want to watch some YouTube and want to get my mind off home, which I am missing so much.

Sorry this chapter took so long to be uploaded...but I have been so hectically busy....Also so sorry for it being short

Love Aaliyah