Chapter 19

It's morning now and I decided I needed to clear my head and so I opted for a morning jog.
I grab my I-Pod and headphones as I throw my hoodie on.

My Adidas this the ground as I hit the road with the souls. I play the song 'I'm still standing'. And I begin singing along while a smile stretches across my flushed face.
I feel my cheeks warming up as I reach back home. And I stop, place my hands on my knees and breathe; heavily.

Just as I look up to go inside I see Aidan. I smile, and I don't know why. It's not like I like anyway....right?

"Hey" he waves at me as he closes the bin, "Cheryl. Right?"

" Um. Yah, I uh....I am Cheryl. You're....ummmm....Aidan right?"

"Yah. Haha" his laugh is magical. I blush slightly and try to hide it as best I can.   But I guess he notices. He comes closer and now we're only 5 feet apart.
"You look a little red." He says, "You good?"

"Yip. Uh huh." I reply nervously scratching my head, "Just...um...went for a jog you know. So I'm a bit hot or whatever."

"Yes. You are indeed."

"Haha!" " What? Haha"

"I mean...you're hot....you know becuase you went on a jog."

"Right. That is what I said"

"Yip" he says, while giving me an awkward thumbs up.

"Well my mom promised me blueberry pancakes and I'm like 100% sure that they're probably almost done. So if you'd like you can come and join us for breakfast." I ask. Surprisingly with not a single stutter .
"I mean only if you really want to. You know hehe you don't have to."

" Umm. Yah actaully you know that sounds great. I'll come in. Thanks"

"Great!!" I say sounding a bit too excited.

We both walk inside and u show him to the kitchen. Then I take a quick run upstairs to shower and freshen up. I spray on some perfume and tie my hair up into a high bun and slip on my hilled boots that are over my black skinny jeans, where my short is tucked into.
I walk into the kitchen to see the table set with everything already on and mom and Aidan laughing at a joke one of them made.

I take a seat opposite to Aidan and he hands me the pancake platter. I throw on some maple syrup and cover my pancake in sprinkles

Aidan laughed cutley at that and then handed me a serviette. I wiped my lips and then went back to eating after a humble laugh.

Aidan and I are walking out and mom hands Aidan the plate she packed him filled with treats.
I close the door behind us as we stand in the front porch. Closer. Closer. Until our noses are about to touch...

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys😋 I really wanted to do this for a while 😂😂 and so here it is....

Love Aaliyah💕