Chapter 24

I stand there and blink a couple of times before I smile a faint smile. I'm unsure of weather to be happy or to be really upset.
Wait why would I be upset? I mean anxious I get. But upset? I'm overthinking this. Maybe Aidan is just standing in front of the real celeb like I was. I am so unsure. I'm so Hella confused.
I look behind me to see Eva and my mom both with confused expressions on the faces as they stare at the stunning boy [who KISSED ME!!]
My heart is racing so fast I am unable to keep up with it. It's pumping out of my chest and now there is a huge lump in my throat. My lump disappears as I see him walk towards me and rubs my shoulders gently with his baby soft hands. My mind drifts back to the day we me and I saw his precious smile which gave me comfort, and we danced and laughed.                                                  He pulls me into a tight hug and then he steps in front of me as though he is a soldier in an army and his captian just walked past. He looks me dead in the eyes and I feel my heart sink deeper anf my cheeks begin to flush. I put my head down hoping he doesn't notice, but he raises my chin with his hand and comes closer and then I....

"Cherry!" "Dammit!" "CHERYL"

"WhAt? hA? EvA?"

"Cheez! You really are a deep sleeper. My Lord!"

"WHat? Omg!" I cover my face in embarrassment as I put the pieces together and realize I had been dreaming the whole time. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had been dreaming this whole time." I breathlessly reply to Eva.

"No kiiding!" She retorts, playfully rolling her eyes, " C'mon. We're here."

We step outside of the car and the driver hands me my bags from the boot. I drop it harshly on the ground and pull up the handle as I drag it
across the stubble ground.

My mother turns back a couple of times, I can feel her glaring at me. But I don't look up at her. I snoopy stare at my robot-like feet, at my repetitive steps. We finally arrive at check in (or whatever you call the place where you give in your bags) and after we've completed the long procedure we head over to Mugg and Bean (coffee shop). Mom orders us a table and our kind waitress, whose name I believe is Katie, hands us our menus. I scan through the menu and usually it's easy for me to pick out something within minutes. But for some reason this morning I can't seem to think straight.  I eventually decide on getting a Maxi Coffee and a breakfast muffin realize I haven't eaten so I decide to get a fruit an yogurt combo as well, I specified to the waiter to bring my muffin with my breakfast and not   after.                                                                                                                                                                                                    Our food gets brought to our table and I can smell my coffee already, the kind waiter sets my breakfast in front of me and as soon as he does I grab the spoon he gave me and dig in.

I wipe my mouth with my serviette and then sip the last sip of my coffee. My mom calls for the bill as I slip my coat and scarf back on. The bill is brought to our table and I grab two of the sweets that were not carefully placed in the center of the payment book and slip them into my coat pocket before taking one out again and popping it into my mouth as my mother leads us out of the shop and into the crowded passages of the airport. I pull my ticket out of my pocket and gaze over it a couple of times to take in the unrealness of the situation. Was I really leaving all that behind? Eva? Youtube? LA?

Authors Note

----------------------

Harde ya'll I know this was not the greatest chapter and I'm so sorry. I have been so busy. I am considering just unpublishing the book and then finishing writing it on its own and then just publishing it all together. But anyway, will let you know what happens.

Thanks 4 Reading!

Comment! Vote! Send Love!

Love Aaliyah xx