Chapter 4

I blink open my eyes to find Eva sitting over me, I assume she was waking me. She greets me and let's me know we're here. I get up and rub my eyes, stretch and then yawn.

"What time is it?" I ask her as I stretch.

"Its only like 4, you ready? We're at the airport." Eva replies.

"Yah, yah. I'm ready.  "Just very tired..hehe."

"Yah. Don't stress you will get to rest when we get home."

It's so weird being around Eva as though she is a normal person, It's like I never believed any Celebrity was human, like they aren't one of us 'normal' people.

I stare forward to see the bright lights of the airport front shining into my eyes.  We walk on the tiled floors of the airport, when Eva pulls out her vlog camera and starts vlogging. 

" Hey guys, its Eva. Welcome back! So right now I am currently at the airport returning back home from a very special trip, which is BTW very secret so you guys will have to watch till the end of this vlog to find out what happened. But heres a little sneak peek. I am here with a very important girl, who is actaully part of the story so can also not be mentioned by name or her relation to me. Say Hi..."

I look at the camera and smile like....I get to be in her vlog and all the attention is on me! "HI! I say laughing a little."

Eva laughs too then continue to vlog things we do at the airport. We stop at gift shops and we even grabbed some coffee, and then finally we boared. I can't belive what's happening...I am traveeling on a plane with MyLifeAsEva, my sister!!!

Hey guys so this chapter was super short so I decided to write two tonight. Hope you like them, also please don't be shy to leave comments, votes and love.

Love Aaliyah