Chapter 6

Eva takes me to a spare bedroom which she had specifically decorated for me before I came. It is beautiful, the bed has a very fluffy duvet and super fluffy pillows. The pillows are blush pink *my favorite color* and the duvet is white. One of the walls is full of pictures, there are some of me (which I have no idea where she got them from), her, and who she told me is my mom. I have my own bathroom, the walls are blush pink, the taps, showers and bath is all white. The bath has bath bombs in a beautiful basket next to the taps, and the towels are stunning. Next to the tap is a cup with a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss. The cabinet above it is filled with toiletries.

I get settled into the room and Eva brings me a Starbucks tea and a Wendy's Burger. I was so grateful, I was starving since we got back from the airport. Eva left the room closing the door behind her, giving me some space. I immediately opened the bag and smelt the deliciousness.

I finished my food and am now texting my 'Mom' asking if they want to video call. Without replying my phone buzzed to notify me that she was trying to video call me.

"Hey Mom! How are you and Dad?" I asked her, feeling my tears building up.

"We OK Honey. Miss you already. How is the house?"

" Miss you too. The house is amazing, here let me show you the room." I move my phone around the room showing her the picture wall and the bathroom and everything else. 

She starts crying and laughing.

"" Wow, sweetie. You look like you having so much fun and the house is beautiful. Where's Eva, and have you eaten?"

"Eva is in the other room I think. Yes, I have eaten. Thanks mom." I say back laughing.

"We really miss you so much!" My 'Mom' says to me in a sort of cry.

"Yah. I know, Mom. I miss you guys too, so much."

"Well, honey. Your Dad and I have to be somewhere now, but I swear we will call you again later. Love you honey."

"Sure. NO problem Mom. Love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye"

I decide that I am going to go to the lounge to see what Eva is up too.

I walk in and Brent is chilling on the couch watching T.V with Eva, she sees me and then shifts onto her butt and calls me to come chill with them. I walk over locking my phone, and Brent sits up and says

"Hi."

"Hi." I say back, kinda sounding shy and afraid. Truthfully I was, I never really thought I would be. I just thought I'd be so excited if I actually got to meet my YouTube hero's.

I flop onto the couch next to Eva and she hands me a blanket, I snuggle underneath and I start feeling like I'm home again. Eva put's on Lion and we begin watching when she gets up to turn off the lights. The movie gets really interesting and when I look over behind me I see Eva and Brent both asleep. Not knowing what to do I turn off the T.V not wanting to wake them. I throw blankets over them properly and go back to my room. I climb under the really fuzzy duvets and switch on my phone again. Eva had given me the WiFi password earlier and so I decide to check my messages. There is over 300 messages from 10 chats. I realize it's probably all my friends trying to find out why I wasn't at school today.

Wow! I am going to be up for a while....

Hey Guys! I am personally a huge fan of MyLifeAsEVa! I did comment on one of her videos that she should read Wattpad fanfic, Not sure if she will. But Eva if you're reading this....I LOVE YOU!!