Chapter 13: The Beer

Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always

I hated myself.

Because of my stupid, loud mouth, Jordan was now on a rampage looking for Ryder. It didn't make the situation any better when his girlfriend was nowhere to be found too.

"Where is he?" Jordan yelled aggressively, pushing people out of his way as he frantically searched for the number one player in our school. "Where is that mother—"

"Damn it," I heard Ivan mutter under his breath and with one last glance at me, he charged toward his bandmate, who was about to flip the table.

I wasn't able to move. This whole wreckage was all my fault. If only I wasn't a nosey bitch then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Jordan wouldn't be looking like a freak now, yelling and cursing at everyone, while everyone else cowered in fear.

I couldn't blame them though. If I wasn't so shocked, I would've been shaking too. Jordan was not only angry, but he was downright pissed. His whole face was red with anger, his veins popping out. He was clenching his jaw really hard and his hands were balled into fists, looking like he was ready to take down Ryder limb by limb.

Ryder might be a douche, but I was honestly scared for him. I didn't think he knew that the girl he made out with was taken.

"Kath!" someone bolted, falling into step beside me. "What happened? Are you okay?"

I turned around from the scene, which was Jordan's other bandmates holding him back from going in the lady's room. "L-Logan."

He stared at me with his green eyes, concern evident in them. "What's wrong?" he asked gently, putting a hand on my shoulder. I noticed that his glasses were lopsided, probably because he rushed to get here.

"I-I—" I cleared my throat and calmed myself down when I realized I was becoming like Theodore. "I think I just broke a four year relationship."

Even though Jordan deserved to know the truth, I still felt guilty for being the one to say it.

It was never easy to tell the truth, especially if the truth was going to hurt like a bitch.

I started to ramble on to Logan about everything that happened, from start to finish. At one point, he ushered me to sit down by the bar with him, buying me a drink for me to sip on occasionally. He bought himself a beer too as he listened intently, his green eyes trained only on me.

By the time I finished, I downed two glasses of margaritas.

"Woah," Logan said. "That's... I don't even know what to say."

During our conversation, Jordan's bandmates calmed him down in a booth, not letting him go. Now, after filling Logan in, the boys started to let go of a calm looking Jordan.

As soon as he was let go, he stood up and ran towards the lady's room, the boys being too slow to catch him.

"Holy shit," I muttered as Jordan dragged out Ryder out of the lady's room. His blonde hair was a mess, his lips were redder than a while ago, and worst of all, he was shirtless.

Jordan's girlfriend came out after, trying to calm her boyfriend down as he yelled at a surprised looking Ryder. As she was going out, I caught her wearing her underwear under her little black dress. Her black hair was messier than Ryder's and lips were as red as Ryder's.

"Holy shit indeed." Logan agreed.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Jordan enraged, slamming Ryder to a wall. "That's my girlfriend you're making out with!"