➻Seven

"NAMJOON-AH! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BREAKING THE SPOONS??!!"

"IT WASN'T ME YOU LITTLE SHIT. IT WAS JUNGKOOK!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HYUNG?? I JUST GOT OUT OF THE DAMN SHOWER!"

"WILL YOU PUNKS KEEP IT DOWN, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"IT WAS ONE OF YOU GUYS! NOW GET YOUR GUILTY BUNS OVER HERE! YOU BROKE MY PRECIOUS SPOONS!"

"THEY'LL GROW BACK, JIN HYUNG, SO STOP YELLING!"

"TAEHYUNG, I'M 'BOUT TO BEAT YOUR BOOTEUS MAXIMUS, GET OVER HERE!"

I jolted awake to mad chaos. The world spun around and if things couldn't get worse, the door to the room I was occupying burst open as a half crazed half terrified Taehyung leapt through the doorway before slamming the door shut and locking it.

I gasped and hid under the covers, though I was starting, just starting, to get used to wearing revealing clothes. They held a certain freedom that corsets didn't.

"Good morning, Abby," Taehyung grinned at me. Ever since last night at the concert, Taehyung had been calling me 'Abby.'

"G-good morning," I stammered. "What's going on?"

Taehyung jerked a thumb behind him at the door just as more screams came through, making me jump. "Eomma Jin is mad that someone messed up his kitchen utensils, specifically his spoons, for the second time this week."

"And you told him the spoons will 'grow back'?" I asked blankly.

Taehyung shrugged. "Everyone was yelling, I had to say something.

"Everyone is so loud," I gaped. Had I seriously thought these men to be perhaps gentlemen last night?

A firm knock resounded at the door. "Taehyung, please get out here so Jin hyung will stop screaming halfway to Europe." Hoseok called from outside.

"What's the passcode, Hobi hyung?" Taehyung grinned, leaning against the door.

I was giving up trying to memorize all the different names the young men called each other.

"Not now Taehyung, it's ten AM, and we're all still really tired," Hoseok sighed from behind the door.

"Hobi, I got a girl in here with me who's trying to get beauty sleep," Taehyung said primly, looking over at me and shooting me a wink.

I gulped and looked down at the blankets.

"Beauty sleep my ass," a new voice (Yoongi's) growled from behind the door. "All of you are trying to get the whole world to hear you and waking me up. Now shut up, calm Jin hyung down, and let me sleep! I'm going to need aspirin after this."

Taehyung spun around and before I could react, hopped onto the bed and sat in front of me.

"T-Tae... V oppa," I tried to remember what Taehyung had asked me to call him. "I-it really isn't proper to be in the same bed as me."

Taehyung ignored my comment. "Wanna play a game?" He asked.

My brows furrowed. "What game is that?"

"Faster, Abby!" Taehyung yelled. "You seriously suck at this game you know?"

"Considering I never knew how to hold a darn game controller or whatever it's called until an hour ago, I'd say I'm doing quite well," I snapped irritably.