➻Ten

"If I could I would ground you," Yoongi fumed as everyone moved around the dorms, packing up for the airport. Their plan was to depart at four in the afternoon from the airport so they'd arrive in LA late at night in hopes that traffic, both human and automobiles, would be lighter.

Taehyung glanced sheepishly over his shoulder.

Yoongi was glowering something awful at Taehyung whenever he had the chance and refused to even look at me. The rest of the members went about their business, being stiffly polite to me only if they absolutely had to speak to me.

When the rest of the members had gotten up that morning, they'd found Taehyung sitting in a chair, facing the wall and Jin going on a lecture along the lines of "needing to think more" and "not being a complete turd blossom."

None of the members had known what exactly to do with the news that Taehyung had bought me an expensive plane ticket to another country, much less how to react knowing that I didn't even have something essential like a 'passport.'

Yoongi had said to just take me to the police anyways until Hoseok pointed out reasonably that the large sum of money for the plane ticket would show up on Taehyung's payment history and it would cause much worse problems if the staff saw. Plus it was a waste for such a large sum of money to not be used.

So Namjoon and Jin had gone to someplace called the 'Ministry of Foreign Affairs, South Korea' to get me something called a foreign visa in the name of BTS to allow me travel overseas. It was the best they could do and there still was a risk of me being stopped and sent back.

Then BTS would have to explain to their staff about me. But I was deeply touched that it was a risk that the members, in the end, had decided to take.

All except Yoongi, of course.

I wouldn't describe Yoongi as a cold man. In fact he was the total opposite of that with his members, and I believed that was the reason why he was so cold to me was because he put his members above everything else. So there was no way to really defend myself rightfully against him, so instead, I bore it.

After about three hours, Namjoon and Jin finally came back looking weary. "We need to go back to have her photo ID taken," Namjoon said tiredly. "I need you guys to distract the staff while I take Abigail to the office. It was hard enough to get there and back again without any suspicion, but a second time is going to be worse."

"I'll distract them," Jimin raised his hand eagerly. "I'm a great distraction, right Jungkookie?" He looked over at Jungkook who had given up on packing about an hour ago and was playing a game on his phone.

"Very much so wrong," Jungkook muttered, not looking up from his phone as if to prove his point.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Rejection as usual," he muttered back.

"Okay, Jimin and anyone else who might be able to get the management off our tails please do so," Namjoon said. "We only need about another hour since they just need her to get a picture and signature. Jin hyung and I did the rest."

"Thank you so much for all this," I said softly.

"Uh, Namjoon-ah, aren't you forgetting a small, teeny tiny detail?" Jin asked right before I left with Namjoon. "You don't have a driver's license."

"Oh..." Namjoon paused

"I'll take her okay?" Jin shook his head at Namjoon in disappointment and then Jin and I were hastening down the stairs to the white machine called the car.

It was my first time to ride in one without being hidden in a suitcase. I sat in the front seat eagerly, looking around with a big goofy smile of anticipation on my mouth.