➻Thirteen

"Jin hyung let us in!"

"Hyung!'

"Wake up, Jin-ah!"

"It's an emergency!"

I opened my eyes to pounding on the hotel door and looked up groggily. On the bed opposite of mine, Jin was slowly moving and looking up, just as bleary-eyed as me.

"The fuh?" He mumbled and stretched on the bed.

"JIN HYUNG!!"

Jin snapped awake as one of the members shrieked - I had a strong suspicion it was Jimin considering the high notes he could reach and how high of a note that scream reached.

Jin marched out of bed and flung the door open. "What are you goat-headed puck-pucks yelling about?" He demanded.

The other members poured into the doorway, shoving Jin backward, all of them wild eyed.

"Listen hyung, Abby," Namjoon glanced at the two of us with round eyes. "When you were out last night, did you guys see anyone else besides the two homeless bastards?"

"Wha... no, I don't think so," Jin exchanged glances with me.

I shook my head and suddenly felt very conscious of what I mess I must look like in the morning.

"Why?" Jin turned to look at the members just as Yoongi shoved his phone in Jin's face.

"Because someone got a picture of you and Abby last night in a 'romantic embrace!'" Yoongi yelled.

"It's going viral all over twitter," Hoseok added.

Jin stared in horror at the members. I didn't quite understand the words 'viral' or the context in which 'twitter' was used, but I knew it couldn't be good.

"The pictures are blurry, so right now ARMYs are fighting against the paparazzi or whoever took the picture," Jimin said quietly.

"Who started the whole picture in the first place?" Jin demanded.

"It's from an anonymous account titled 'PorousDopeboyxXx,'" Jungkook read off his own phone.

"What kind of username is that?" Jin wrinkled his nose.

"That's not the point!" Namjoon grabbed Jin's shoulders and shook them. "The point is that you and Abby were caught last night!"

"What's so bad about all this?" I asked softly, still trying to understand why the members were acting as if the photo was evidence to a murder.

"The thing is, Abigail," Hoseok turned to me. "Us Kpop idols are protected heavily from any sort of skinship or relationship between the opposite sex to preserve our image for the fans. Heck, Jin hyung here was under attack just because he talked to a girl to say 'good job' after a show together and dropped the honorifics a few months ago."

I didn't know what to say except I felt an overwhelming amount of guilt creeping up on me. "So, what's going to happen?"

The members fell silent and glanced at each other.

"The staff is going to have a lot to say about this," Jimin said in a low voice.

"You don't think I know that?" Namjoon snapped sharply.

"All this is my fault," I whispered.

None of the members argued with me because that was the blunt truth: it was my fault in the end. I was the one who'd stumbled into their lives unexpected and when they had the means to get rid of me, I stuck with them and we were suffering consequences now.