➻Twenty-nine

"C-can I sleep with you, Jungkookie?" Taehyung stammered.

I couldn't help but wince.

"Taehyung, that is so rude!" Namjoon scolded Taehyung. "Do you seriously think Abby will murder you or something in your sleep?"

Ever since Jimin telling the members of my- my what? Other version of myself? My other version of myself murdered Evan Greene, some of the members had given me wary looks. I myself didn't know what to think.

Me. A murderer.

Impossible.

"Well, she did kick me in the shin," Taehyung said slowly.

I bit the inside of my cheek. I had a nightmare! I screamed silently. Taehyung had comforted me right afterwards, but now he was taking it as my violent acts in bed?

"She can be my roommate again," Jin announced. "If that's fine with you, Abby."

"Taehyung, that's so rude," Namjoon repeated, scowling at Taehyung.

"Hey, I don't see you offering your bed to Abby," Taehyung retorted reproachfully. "You don't have a right to get on my case."

"I said-"

"Yes, we heard you Jin," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Honestly, you all are overreacting. The only reason why I'm not offering my bed is because I prefer to have a nice, snuggly sleep and yes, I am selfish enough not to let a girl sleep with me since I'll have a fitful sleep if Abby sleeps with me." With that Yoongi left.

"Is that okay, Abby?" Jin asked softly, coming up right next to me.

How had I never noticed how tall he was compared to me?

"You're not the least nervous I'll kill you tonight?" I tilted my head a little.

Jin didn't even blink. "If you wanted to kill me, you would've done it already before I could tell you the truth between Kiri and I."

I pursed my lips and only nodded. "Fine. I'll move back with you. But keep your distance," I warned. "I haven't quite forgiven you yet."

"Yes, ma'am," Jin said respectfully.

"Okay, night night you guys," Taehyung started bounding towards the door.

"Yo, you haven't even finished packing your bags!" Jin called out but Taehyung was already gone.

"I'll pack it," Jimin sighed.

His version of 'packing' was stuffing all the strewn clothes around the suitcase and then jumping on top of the suitcase so that the top finally closed. Then he too said good night and left followed by Hoseok and Namjoon.

Then it was just Jin and I.

Jin opened his mouth.

"Yes, I know, you're going to take shower," I rolled my eyes and then crawled into one of the beds, thankful this hotel had two beds.

Jin stood there for a moment, looking a little loss, before heading to the bathroom.

"Get spare clothes, Jin," I called after him. "We are not repeating last time with you coming out half naked."

Jin quietly obeyed and snatched a few clothes from his suitcase. He paused right before entering the bathroom. "And for your information, part of 'what happened last time' was because you got stuck in the curtains."

My face reddened but he was in the bathroom before I could find a good response.

How dare he? That comment did not help his 'one chance of forgiveness.'