Is it him?

As soon as that door closed you ran through the hallway towards the exit with tears in your eyes, when you reached the cafeteria everyone looked at you surprised, like if they couldn't believe you weren't hurt. You look around panicked and then you run out of the building. You get in your car, your hands were shaking and you struggled to start the car. You drive in silence the whole way home, but you couldn't stop thinking about Zach, you knew he wouldn't hurt you, you knew he was a good boy on the inside. You get home and park your car in the garage. You go inside your house and place your keys on the counter. You go upstairs to your room and change into some comfy clothes and you lay on your bed looking at the ceiling. You couldn't get Zach out of your head, "do i like him?" You asked yourself. You called your friend Ashley, you've been friends since 1st grade.
On the call
"Hey Ashley, can you come over?"
"Yeah sure, right now?"
"Yes pleaaase, i have to tell you something"
"Ill be there in 10"
"Ok"
End of call
Ashley has a spare key of your house, and you had a spare key of hers. Ten minutes went by and you were scrolling down on instagram, then you hear someone coming upstairs, you turn off your phone and sit up.
A(ashley): "hey bitch!"
Y: "hey.."
A: "what happened?! Tell me EVERYTHING!!"
She said while sitting on the bed facing you.
You told her everything about Zach, how he acted and how he made you feel
A: " hold on, what's his last name?"
Y: "i don't know"
A: "how the hell do you not know!!, well i read a couple of months ago that a boy named Zach Herron, tried to kill his dad because he abused her mom to the point where he killed her pushing her down the stairs. Zach tried to kill his dad but he stopped himself and called the rehab center so he could control his anger problems"
Y: "it might be him, but i don't want to sound rude or disrespectful asking him about his past"
A: " you are still talking to him?, he is dangerous, he can hurt you!"
Y: "i know he wouldn't, he is a good guy, i will prove it."
A: "good luck then"
Hours passed and you kept talking about Zach and what you are going to do tomorrow. You checked your phone and it was 10:30pm, time went by fast! You and Ashley said your goodbyes and she left. You take a quick shower and put on some pjs, set your alarm at 5:00 so you are not in a rush again! and you go to sleep.

Author's note: i know this chapter was kinda boring, but the next one it's going to be waaaaaay better!!!