Come with me

You enter Zach's room, you knew for sure that he wasn't there. You sit on the bed and you start getting really nervous, you just illegally entered a property, and not only a property, but a freaking rehab center. You were starting to panic. You look around the room, and you remember everything that happened there, including the kiss, you had tears falling from your eyes. You wiped the tears away and you looked around the bed.
(In your head)
"Where's my perfume?, i left it here before leaving!?" "Did Zach take it?"
You got really distracted thinking about it until you heard a door open. You move to a corner of the room, behind Zach's bed frame. Footsteps were coming towards the door, and it didn't sound like one person, it had to be about two or three people. You listen carefully as you try your best not to make a noise.
?: "it will be done tomorrow"
??: "are we going to leave him there until tomorrow?"
?: "yeah, i don't think it's a problem, they are taking him in the morning"
You hear them pass by you and you take a deep breath of relief. You quietly stand up and then you walk to the door, you peek through it and you look around to make sure that they weren't there. You wait for about 4 minutes until you get out of the room. You tip toe around the hallway until you reach to the end of it, there was another hallway connected to the main hallway, you had to turn right, you were very precautious, listening very closely for any possible hint of Zach's location. You peek into the hallway and there was a big metal door at the end, you saw a man guarding the door, you had to distract him so you could go in. How could you distract him in a way that he won't see you?
"MY CAR!" You thought.
You take your keys out of your pocket and you turn on the alarm, you ran back to Zach's room and hid in there, you heard the man run past it and you quickly get up as you hear the front door close, you run as fast as you can towards the metal door. You reach it in no time,
"OH FUCK, A FUCKING FINGERPRINT LOCK" you say to yourself, that guard wasn't going to take that long to come back, the alarm was still on, so he was still outside. You thought it was all over until.. "THE KEY!"
Yes, the key that Alice gave you, it could be a universal key! You rapidly look for the key in your pants. "HERE!". Then the alarm stopped.
"Fuck", you place the key in the keyhole and you desperately move it around hoping it works. You then hear the front door open, you got even more desperate. You twist the doorknob and you heard a click, the door slowly opens up, you get in quickly before the guard could see you. You close the door so the guy wouldn't suspect. It was dark, the lights were off, you slide your hand up and down the wall to look for the light switch. Once you find it you turn the lights on, you look around the room. It looked like a lab, or a monitoring center, there was a another room inside, but you couldn't see what was inside, it had a curtain surrounding it. You silently slide the curtain to reveal the inside of the room, the walls were basically glass, and the door as well. You look inside, and there he was, Zach Herron. He was asleep, so you tap on the glass, not to hard so you wouldn't make that much noise for the guard to hear you. You tap on it a few more times until he wakes up, he looked really confused, he looked around the room, but he didn't notice you. You wave at him and nothing, he just sat there, you could see the pain in his eyes. You call his name...
"Zach!" "Hey!!"
He kept looking at the floor, was he ignoring you?
"ZACH!" You wisper-yell, and nothing.
You then check the control panel... *sound: mute* you click the button and a green light turn on. *sound: on" then you hear a beep sound. Zach then looks up, "zach?"you whisper through the mic.