Going home

He suddenly looks up. "Y/n?!"
Y: "hey, listen im going to get you out of here, don't ask, just let me do it ok?"
Z: "y/n what the hell are you doing! This is illegal do you know that?"
Y: "yeah, i do"
Z: "THEN!? YOU CAN GET IN TROUBLE"
Y: "zach! Shut uppp, we have to be quiet! I know ok!"
You look around for the button that opened the glass door, you then locate a red button that says 'locked' you press it and then you hear a click coming from the door.
You slowly open it and you peek inside the room, there he was, he had intense eye bags, he looked really tired and worried.
Y: "ZACH!" You whisper yell excitedly, tears start running down your face, you were so happy to see him, you couldn't imagine how bad it's been for him.
Z: "Y/N!!" He screams louder that he should've done.
Z: "why did you even come!! You are putting yourself in danger!" He said worried
Y: "i know!, but i had to do it, i had to save you from this place zach"
Z: "why? I've been here almost my whole entire life"
So he didn't know? They never told him what was going to happen.
Y: "look, just stop talking, I'll explain when we get when we get our of here".
You walk towards zach quietly but as fast as you could, you helped him get out of the chair, before you could take off the hat he had on he jumped out of his chair, he hugged you so tight, you felt so safe in his arms, you could feel his heart beat on your chest, he was really nervous.
Z: "i missed you so much, i was so scared" he whispered in you ear. You were both tearing up. "i missed you more" you then stop hugging, zach grabbed your waist in the most gentle way possible, you looked into each other's eyes as you got closer and closer to each other, and right when your lips were about to touch, you hear a click coming from the metal door, "shit" zach says looking at you. "What are we going to do!" You ask. "Shhh, follow me" zach responds. He grabs your hand and directs you to the door, "zach what the hell!" You whisper, "shhh, i know what to do" he replies. "push yourself against the wall and stay like that" he says. You nod your head in response. Then the door starts to open slowly, as a mans shadow plasters on the floor. He walks in and he rapidly notices that zach isn't in the glass room anymore. "Here guard 33, the patient is missing" as soon as he goes inside, zach pulls you out of the room and closes the door, he didn't say anything, he just started running towards the entrance and so did you. You didn't look back, as you ran out of the center you hear the door open, that made you both run faster to the car, you open your car and you both get in, as soon as the car turns on you step on the pedal and you drive off, "what the fuck just happened" you yell.
Z: "well, you just helped a psychopath get out of a rehab center, and now the police is looking for us because THAT IS ILLEGAL"
Y: "hey! Calm down zach! The only thing that matters now is that you are safe!"
Z: "why safe?"
Y: "o shit i forgot, ugh ill tell you later"
Z: "ok...? Where are we going now?" He asks confused, he was really scared, you could tell, you were scared too, obviously, but all you cared about was that they didn't see your face, and zach is now out of there.
Y: "going home"